FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New piece of equipment!  (Read 2516 times)

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
New piece of equipment!
« on: Sep 17, 2004, 08:07 AM »
I ran across a guy out fishing and he had this new beer holder.  He said it was very expensive to aquire and required a lot of maintenance.  If not properly maintained, it would get really loud and be a real pain to work with!  Here's a picture of it:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

Phoenix

Re: New piece of equipment!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2004, 09:51 AM »
I like my beer cold and I think it might heat up to quickly in that location. Also might have problems interphasing with current equipment ;)

The Rocket

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2004, 09:56 AM »
Jeeze, all I find when I'm fishing is fish :D I gott'a go fishing with you guys at least once :laugh:
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Hookset

« Reply #3 on: Sep 17, 2004, 01:50 PM »
Alright bobman if I catch you fishing with and taking pictures of my girlfriend again I'll be really upset.  ;D  Is that where she was last Saturday ???  fishing with you and holding your beer.

Hey Slipbob, don't worry about Bobman, you should have seen which piece of my equipment she was holding ;D
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2004, 03:31 PM »
Alright bobman if I catch you fishing with and taking pictures of my girlfriend again I'll be really upset.  ;D  Is that where she was last Saturday ???  fishing with you and holding your beer.

slipbob - I guess I must have found your secret honey hole  :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D!
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

Jigwiggler

« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 2004, 05:38 PM »
How about this fly holder?  A definate must have for any of you serious fly fisherman out there. ;D

May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.