FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This is so sweet!  (Read 1843 times)

slipbob

This is so sweet!
« on: Sep 20, 2004, 08:10 PM »
This is one of my favorite sights in the world.  Picture this.  It's about 5:30pm on a weekinight and I'm just outta work and I look in the back of my car and see this.   ;D  It means only one thing.  I'm going walleye fishing.  ;D  I got some of the Shimano's loaded down and some of the rods I'll use that evening depending on how I want to fish, and I'm ready. 
[/img]

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: This is so sweet!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2004, 06:53 AM »
You mean your tackle actually leaves your car? I carry the essentials at all times ;D

The main tackle box ia always ready at a moments notice.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2004, 08:43 AM »
Up your insurance..."Nike clubs...yeah thats what they were....Nikes"
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2004, 01:57 PM »
I use to leave my favorite 4 poles and tackle bag in my car, because you never know when you are out and about and decide to try a new spot or a known fishing hot spot.  I would just throw an old blanket over it all to try and hide it.  Then one night I had a feeling I should bring the gear I had in my car inside, because something just didn't feel right.  Well the next morning I went out to my car and the door was open with driver window bashed out and the blanket in the back seat laying next to my car.  Somebody thought they were going to score and get some gear.  They ended up with about $5 in change and no fishing gear, thank god. 

As for golf, I don't know about that stuff.   "I do not dislike golf for the fact it keeps many unworthy people from discovering the art of fishing."

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 2004, 06:09 PM »
My gear never leaves my car trunk. Had a fight with the wife on how much room my fishing gear will take but we came to a comprimise Im allowed 2 tackle boxes and 4 rods at all times. Cant wait  in a few months it will be hard water equipment going in and my auger takes up most of the room well my shack takes up the most room but we just haul less of her stuff this winter LOL. mmmmmm maybe its time to buy a truck then I dont have to argue over how much room my stuff takes up. any one know of a cheap truck for sale ?  ;D
River Fishing Rules

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #5 on: Oct 11, 2004, 04:46 PM »
Well I only wish I could keep the gear in my car. As soon as anyone saw a blanket or anything that may be covering something they would surely break in. Yes the insurance would cover it but what a pain and waste of time.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.