FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Saturday get-together of MB MFFers  (Read 4615 times)

The Rocket

Re: Saturday get-together of MB MFFers
« Reply #15 on: Oct 09, 2004, 05:43 PM »
Jeeze guys, Now I am going to have to go to Canada ;D ;D That looks like and awesome time, and hat's off to Grump!!! Look at him wearing the Team Iceshanty sweater and sawing through that wood ;D :laugh: And Mrs. Moe fixin' up dinner, Man you guys must have had an awesome time 8)

Rocket>

(Note) Rocket will be scheduling a trip to Canada in the next 30 seconds ;D :laugh:
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #16 on: Oct 09, 2004, 08:44 PM »
Well, Rocket if you come on up, I can take you to a nice little crappie lake...only been skunked there once...it was a blast...of course, if you wait until next sping / summer, we can get you into some three foot channel cats as well.  Top that off with plenty of walleye in various locations, nice northern pike, and a few other niceties...we should be able to show you a good time. 

Derek

The Rocket

« Reply #17 on: Oct 10, 2004, 09:28 PM »
Sounds awesome guys!!! My Dad does some work in Ontario every summer ::)
Might be a good excuse to leave the states for a week :thumbup_smilie:
Do you Canadians prefer Molson, Labatte, or Mooshead ;D ;D :laugh:
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #18 on: Oct 11, 2004, 09:22 PM »
Ontario's pretty big, but if you are in the western portion, you are in our back yard.  Personally, I prefer Kokanee over those mentioned, but there are a number of flavours I enjoy...actually, I like my beer somewhat on the bitter side, kinda like me....

Derek

trapperdirk

« Reply #19 on: Oct 12, 2004, 08:01 PM »
Well dangit it all I seemed to have missed this thread somehow but with the pics and stories I felt like I was actually there . Thanks folks for sharing and the fun and great times you had sure shows . ;D And Grump if I ever get out there to fish with you lads were taking Trophy Hunter's rods away from him and he can improvize and use a stick and his shoe laces instead . Guess we'll lend him a jacknife to whittle a hook . LOL ;D

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Habanero Bob

« Reply #20 on: Oct 14, 2004, 09:40 AM »
Great documentary Moe  - I wish I could have been there earlier but kids volleyball tourneys do prevail.  The gang are thankful to you and Mrs. Moe for organizing and making sure everyone had a great time.  Hospitality is another of your strong suits.  Thanx again.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.