FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This weeks pick??  (Read 77369 times)

cdc

This weeks pick??
« on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:49 AM »
I am going with the #16 car...
who's going with who???
does anybody go on in here anymore ???

archbishop

Re: This weeks pick??
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2006, 08:48 PM »
im going with my #24 car in sonoma
thatll wake people up
everyone loves to hate #24 ;D
cant believe kurt got the pole
its gotta be the car :tipup:

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2006, 08:51 PM »
im going with my #24 car in sonoma
thatll wake people up
everyone loves to hate #24 ;D
cant believe kurt got the pole
its gotta be the car :tipup

That or he knows how to use his Left Hand  ;D
   &  Bass

archbishop

« Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2006, 08:52 PM »
That or he knows how to use his Left Hand  ;D

busch got the pole, not johnson :tipup:
oh no, here we go again ;) ;D

archbishop

« Reply #4 on: Jun 26, 2006, 08:53 AM »
im going with gordon again this weekend, he won in sonoma, the day after getting engaged, i think hes going to keep winning for a while, maybe even get hids first win at . :tipup:

eyedoktr

« Reply #5 on: Jun 26, 2006, 07:08 PM »
im going with gordon again this weekend, he won in sonoma, the day after getting engaged, i think hes going to keep winning for a while, maybe even get hids first win at . :tipup:

Rainbow Warrior engaged?? what's his husband's name??    :D :D
Pete Lewis

esox slayer

« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2006, 07:09 PM »

You beat me to that comment....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

archbishop

« Reply #7 on: Jun 26, 2006, 08:19 PM »

have you ever seen amanda church :o

esox slayer

« Reply #8 on: Jun 26, 2006, 08:20 PM »
have you ever seen amanda church :o

Nope...I haven't..but Amanda Church isn't Jeffies fiancee..............
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

archbishop

« Reply #9 on: Jun 27, 2006, 09:01 AM »
Nope...I haven't..but Amanda Church isn't Jeffies fiancee..............

lol, i was living in the past, i meant ingrid ;D

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #10 on: Jul 16, 2006, 06:12 AM »
Is this Nascar talk or Girl talk?? :-* Jeff can drive a race car, he seems to have a problem with being a frickin hippocrite though. :cursing: Get all mad and pushy when he gets spun, but is ok for him to spin others; "It's just racing". :nono:  Well, I am really happy with Jeff Burton and RCR. I love to see these 2 have the resurgance they both have worked hard to earn. It irks me when media types say Jeff Burton is the biggest suprise this year. Jeff Burton has always been a top tier driver. I always said he would do better out of Roush, guess I was right. :P Go JB at NH, but I really need the #1 car to hit victory lane, I am getting crushed in Fantasy. :'(

Mike

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: Jul 17, 2006, 07:08 AM »
Pocono, July 23rd race. Vickers to get his first win? Kahne to put his mark at Pocono? Tony to rebound? Biffle finally rolling again? Or Hamlin to get #2? This is turning out to be a great season with very interesting dynamics unfolding. I just wish Johnson and Kenseth would wreck and be 42nd and 43rd so everyone would catch up and make it really interesting.

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #12 on: Jul 17, 2006, 08:13 PM »
Is this Nascar talk or Girl talk?? :-* Jeff can drive a race car, he seems to have a problem with being a frickin hippocrite though. :cursing: Get all mad and pushy when he gets spun, but is ok for him to spin others;

did you watch te race? he was being held up so he spun him, gordon was spun earlier by a car that was way back ??? are you a nascar fan or a anti gordon fan? watch the race :tipup: who is the best driver in nascar right now? GORDON :tipup: in the nascar poll of drivers he is ranked #3 behind SR. and the king, and he is 1 win away from passing dale sr. in wins in less than half the time it took him to get there :tipup: rusty is gone mike, deal with it :tipup: plus he wassnt as good as gordon, is rusty even in the top 15 of wins? gordon is 10 away7 from #2 and he will break 100 wins and take #2 of all time in less time than it took all the other drivers, and if ther same rules applied as did petty he would break his record, rather petty wouldnt have 200 wins, there is a difference of being spun by a faster car for the win than being spun by a slower car for spite :tipup:

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: Jul 18, 2006, 06:27 AM »
Yes Arch I watched the race. Yes I saw Jeff make up 1 second in a lap in a half. Yes I saw Matt block Jeff. Yes I saw Jeff wreck Matt. Jeff could have waited till the straitaway and blown by Matt. Jeff CHOSE to bump him in the corner. Yes Arch I am a Jeff hater. Yes, I am sure some it is envy. I am not a stupid person. I do happen to know that Rusty is not racing anymore. I can almost quote Gordon statistics as well as Gordon fans. (All the non Gordon fans must suffer through these statistics every week.) Rusty BTW is number 8, right behind Gordon. I will try to stop my Gordon bashing, I understand how it gets old. I get tired of the Bass bashing that goes on on this site. BTW, if Gordon could win the title this year, I will be very impressed, that would be a serious accomplishment. Now that we have all of that out of the way, is Gordon your pick to win this week?

Mike

cdc

« Reply #14 on: Jul 18, 2006, 07:13 AM »
now we have some one else to go after...Ryan Newman..... I thought it was great. Tony needs to crash everyweek. I had the 12 car for this weeks pick but seeing him take out the 20 car was too good...
 All good for Kyle Bush getting his first win of the yr. Would have been better to see Denny to get the win but when your out of gas you go back..
 Jimmy needs to get the camp this yr.. He has been all to close in the yrs past.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.