FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Un-Retired …..Again!  (Read 42355 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Un-Retired …..Again!
« Reply #465 on: Feb 25, 2024, 02:59 PM »
That’s cool. I still have 5” of crunchy snow in my backyard and the golf course up the road still has some on it..
 But it sure was warm in the greenhouses today.😎😎
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #466 on: Feb 25, 2024, 04:43 PM »
Best part is I’ll play on Tuesday.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #467 on: Feb 26, 2024, 04:25 PM »
Mowed 18 greens 2x today. The old “double mow” . Only took me 6 hrs 45 min. I was actually surprised at how fast I got them done. Had to use the oldest, slowest mower in the fleet. All the others are being serviced and sharpened for spring.

Sure was a nice day to be working on the course.

And…the greens look great.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #468 on: Apr 01, 2024, 03:00 PM »
Been helping out around the shop with a couple problem machines. Went in today to straighten out the unit we use to grind the reels. Wasn’t doing them evenly. Figured out the problem in about 10 minutes…fixed it.

Super asked if I wanted to mow approaches and collars and I jumped on it. Was really happy to be on my new John Deere mower. It’ll take a little bit of getting used to. But I like it.

I’m going in tomorrow to adjust a couple things on it. But, I’ve put my name on it. Back at it for real next week. Works for me. I really enjoy this part time job.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #469 on: Apr 01, 2024, 03:24 PM »
Nice. We still have snow on the ground here..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #470 on: Apr 01, 2024, 03:39 PM »
Well, we’ve got a chance for 2” of rain and 1-3” of snow over the next 5 days. Looks to break for the eclipse.

Hope so, I’ve got a few nice thick angus strip steaks I plan on burning on the Weber for the after party.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.