FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Any boats for sale?  (Read 2391 times)

fishing4life

Any boats for sale?
« on: Mar 25, 2004, 10:06 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has any boats for sale.  I'm looking for a 12 to 16' aluminum nothing fancy.  With or without motor and accesories.  If anyone has one or knows of any around please let me know!  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks Guys!!
Cheers!!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Re: Any boats for sale?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2004, 07:39 AM »
You should check out the buy and sell in your area always guys that want to Level up on a boat before spring thaw..Anyhow do it now before the price Gets any higher..You should have bought in the fall you would have gotten a better deal but anyways checl the Traders or buy and sells in your area..Good luck!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fishing4life

Re: Any boats for sale?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2004, 10:44 PM »
thanks germ

I've been keeping an eye one the buy, sell and trades and no luck as of yet.  Just hoping that maybe one of the guys on the board had a good deal for me!!!!  Anyway let me know if you here of anything anyone!!!

Cheers!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.