FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: what does your name mean?  (Read 58244 times)

wallyhuntr

• OH where OH where are those suckers.
Re: what does your name mean?
« Reply #105 on: Apr 05, 2006, 02:29 PM »
wallyhuntr  means I love to fish for those buggeyed buggers. figured if I used the handle wallycatchr.might have too many LURKRS TRYING TO PICK MY BRAIN

fishinfergy

« Reply #106 on: Apr 05, 2006, 02:50 PM »
Me and my roommate from last year used it togeather.  I got him into fishing and he found IS and made himself a name and i have just gone off that since.  He never even used it.  Fishinfergy stands for ferguson his last name!

My name is Chad
Go B's

mrwalleye

« Reply #107 on: Apr 09, 2006, 10:18 AM »
It means the 2006 Stanley Cup Champions
NOW THATS FUNNY THE CUP BELONGS TO THE DETROIT RED WINGS
i second that motion!!!!  is that pontiac lake?  in your avatar?

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #108 on: Apr 09, 2006, 02:29 PM »
im a huge water fowler...and the inside joke when you miss a bird in my group is "the sun was in my eyes and i flock shot"....just kinda stuck
Or how about  " Dick Cheney"  ?  lol
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

Big Burk

« Reply #109 on: Apr 10, 2006, 12:28 AM »
ya i changed my name cause Big Burk is what all my friends call me cause im tall and my last name is burkitt
echolakefisherman is no more  ;)

fishit

« Reply #110 on: Apr 10, 2006, 08:33 AM »
My name has  three meanings First: means get out there and Fish it ,don't just look at the water Fish.it,
Secondly: I work at a hatchery and 200,000 fish make alot of Fish.sh.it.
Lastly: I have been nicknamed Fish for the last 35 years and when it comes to talking, people think I'm full of it,so it's Fish.it
Simple really!
1,168,124 Trout caught and released since 1997...another good year for the trout...

WOLF1964

« Reply #111 on: Apr 10, 2006, 11:23 AM »
Wolf1964

I have a great appreciation for wolves and everything they stand for. and the year is the year I was born,simple and easy.

pikeon

« Reply #112 on: Apr 10, 2006, 12:32 PM »
PIKEON!
IT'S A CROSS BETWEEN HOCKEY AND ICE FISHING.THE TERM "GAME ON" COMES FROM THE MOVIE WAYNES WORLD. PIKEON STARTS THE RACE TO A TIP UP BETWEEN MYSELF AND BUDDIES WHILE ICE FISHING. FIRST ONE TO THE FLAG GETS THE FISH. IT CAN GET A LITTLE PHYSICAL LIKE HOCKEY. IT'S A GOOD WAY TO PASS THE TIME IN WNY AFTER BILLS SEASON AND AWAITING HOCKEY PLAYOFFS. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BUFFALO IS A GOOD DRINKING TOWN WITH A FOOTBALL AND HOCKEY PROBLEM!"
PIKEON!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #113 on: Apr 10, 2006, 12:46 PM »
PIKEON!
IT'S A CROSS BETWEEN HOCKEY AND ICE FISHING.THE TERM "GAME ON" COMES FROM THE MOVIE WAYNES WORLD. PIKEON STARTS THE RACE TO A TIP UP BETWEEN MYSELF AND BUDDIES WHILE ICE FISHING. FIRST ONE TO THE FLAG GETS THE FISH. IT CAN GET A LITTLE PHYSICAL LIKE HOCKEY. IT'S A GOOD WAY TO PASS THE TIME IN WNY AFTER BILLS SEASON AND AWAITING HOCKEY PLAYOFFS. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BUFFALO IS A GOOD DRINKING TOWN WITH A FOOTBALL AND HOCKEY PROBLEM!"
PIKEON!

You don't have to YELL AT US. We can read you just fine. ;)

adkbrookie

« Reply #114 on: Apr 10, 2006, 07:03 PM »
awsome thread. just read the whole thing form the begining.

mine is for my current location and favorite fish to go after. the location is also the best i have found yet. there is still a lot of time for somewere/something else to to take the title of favorite. lots of places and water to go and fish left.

i carried the name over from IS this year. when i chose it the decision was between adkbrookie and pablo. pablo is my name that i chose for spanish. has now become the name i hear most often durring a typical day.

brookies beat spanish class any day.

i like fishit as a name.

fiddlehead322

« Reply #115 on: Apr 25, 2006, 05:06 AM »
My name comes from picking and dealing fiddleheads for around 17 yrs. Less and less tme to pick these days. Rich

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #116 on: Apr 25, 2006, 07:16 AM »
it's what i do ...i fish

bwalleye

• OK, just follow my nose
« Reply #117 on: Apr 25, 2006, 08:57 AM »
Has to do with the thickness of my glasses and they are bifocals.  Great survival tool as I can start fires with them.  Amused myself as a kid giving ants the hotfoot.  Sigh, I'm just not all right---------I'm half left too ::)

Wee Man

« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2006, 08:26 PM »
well i got a brother thats 6 foot and a half inch and im only 4foot 11 and a half :P
one of the things I enjoy is all of the different names that people use, and I was curious on how you chose your name.  some seem obvious.  others can have many interpretations.  some are baffling.  for mine, my favorite lure for years was a Rapala #13 Floating Husky in crawdad color, and when the Husky Jerks came out, my 2 favorite colors were the crawdad, and the orange crawdad, (still are), and then Rapala stopped making them, so I went to EBAY, set up an account, and started buying them there.  My screen name was ol crawdad, and when I discovered IS and MFF, my nickmane that my friends call me was taken (HOSS), so I just used the EBAY name.  Let's hear some stories...

Big Burk

« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2006, 11:04 PM »
got mine from my basketball/ volleyball nickname that lots of ppl call me.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.