FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pikeguy's 06 Fishin Pics(Big Walleye 10-2)  (Read 20233 times)

Kyle

Re: Pikeguy's 06 Fishin Pics(UPDATED BASS&SNAKE)
« Reply #15 on: Apr 24, 2006, 05:13 PM »
nice bass and cool snake  8)

Bartman44

« Reply #16 on: Apr 24, 2006, 05:49 PM »
Nice pics Pikeguy.  That snake is certainly swimming in the right direction.

I'm with you on the paddles. I'm the king of forgetfulness.  ::)

crowkiller

• TASTES LIKE CHICKEN
« Reply #17 on: Apr 24, 2006, 05:51 PM »
stick for oar , rock for anchor its all good been there done that :rotflol: :rotflol:
OR      [IMG]

Pikeguy

« Reply #18 on: Apr 25, 2006, 10:26 AM »
DNR agents are saying the snake was either a western fox snake or an eastern hognose although my pictures were to crappy to say for sure.  :P

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #19 on: Apr 25, 2006, 10:31 AM »
DNR agents are saying the snake was either a western fox snake or an eastern hognose although my pictures were to crappy to say for sure.  :P
next time, ya gotta get REAL CLOSE and get some better pics. ;D
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Pikeguy

« Reply #20 on: Apr 25, 2006, 11:04 AM »
next time, ya gotta get REAL CLOSE and get some better pics. ;D

My dog was in the bow and tried real hard to get REAL CLOSE but then mean old me made her sit. I thought about netting it but screw that. What am I gonna do with a snake it the boat?  ;D ;)

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #21 on: Apr 25, 2006, 11:23 AM »
What am I gonna do with a snake it the boat?  ;D ;)

Hold it down! :D ;D
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #22 on: Apr 26, 2006, 10:09 AM »
We had a similar situation with a creek over by lake ontario. This big brownish orange snake slid off land and headed straight for our canoe. we kept pushing away with our paddles but it was very determined to get into the canoe. We practically had to beat at the darn thing before it would go away. I still have no idea what it was but it was big and ugly and I didn't want to find out if it was poisonous or not. Great pictures.

tip-uptwo

« Reply #23 on: Apr 30, 2006, 09:24 AM »
Nice bucketmouth Pikeguy!

Pikeguy

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 07:45 AM »
Nice bucketmouth Pikeguy!

Thanks! With next weekends opener...and a trip North the weekend after I should have lots of great pics coming up ;) ;D

Pikeguy

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 11:41 AM »
Did a little fishing last Tuesday after work.. I got the old skunkaroo but my roomate Nate got into a couple smallies and one smallish pike trolling. Took a few scenery pics but nothing of the small fish :-\

The beautiful Chippewa river right before it empties into the Mississippi

Doesn't this look like Smallmouth heaven?  ;)

And today was a mini Christmas as some of my new toys came in from Cabelas this morning  ;D Got a new trolling rod, a couple Raps, some new leadline as well as my first ever spool of fluorocarbon leader material....gotta see if the claims are true ;) Also, I got a six rods rack for the den..no more leaning against the wall :D

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 11:42 AM »
Merry Xmas Pikeguy!  No golf balls?

Fishingking

Re: Pikeguy's 06 Fishin Pics(Update.. X-mas in May? Pg2)
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 11:49 AM »
Nice dude, be careful with that leadline I bought some of the same stuff a few years ago and it seems kind of brittle. II keep my equipment in out old  basement with the moisture and cooler temps and nopt sure it this deteriorated it or not. Just a heads up :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Pikeguy

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 11:53 AM »
Merry Xmas Pikeguy!  No golf balls?

I've got lots of those  ;)

Nice dude, be careful with that leadline I bought some of the same stuff a few years ago and it seems kind of brittle. I don't know if keeping it in the basement with the moisture and cooler temps deteriorated it or not. Just a heads up :)

Thanks for the heads up, It's the same kind I have on my current rod& it was good..at least last year. I got into some fish big enough that I thought I'd respool anyways this year. I used to give leadline a couple-three years...but for ten bucks I want new line on it. ;)

Nice stuff PikeGuy.  That's funny that you just got a Cabela's Depthmaster trolling rod because I just got one last week myself :D 

It's a big change from the one I have been using...(I'll have to get a pic of it.) It was my dad when he was in high school. Fiberglass 5 footer with steel line guides :D..pushing 40 years old now..Time to retire it I guess. :-\

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 12:46 PM »
Great picts. Happy cablea's day too! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.