FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Deposits fishing adventures (A catfish and fishing on the King)  (Read 32144 times)

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
Re: Deposits fishing adventures
« Reply #30 on: Nov 11, 2004, 09:30 PM »
Wow  :o you got them that time.  :clapping: And your biggest eye to date, only getting first one last year.  :thumbup_smilie: Not too shabby, 8 lbs. that's great next step is that 10 lber.  :flex: We'll get out there again by ice up  ;) Now you got to get us some venision, bud.  ;)  :thumbup_smilie: Awesome  :D
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Bartman44

« Reply #31 on: Nov 12, 2004, 03:56 PM »
Hey, those are beauties! Don't put the poles away.

Deposit

« Reply #32 on: Nov 19, 2004, 07:03 AM »
they taste great!!! I was worried that they would be fishy because they were so big. :laugh:

Deposit

« Reply #33 on: Apr 18, 2005, 06:00 PM »
Well here's to the start of the '05 open water season. I'm glad to see some nice weather (although I do enjoy being on the ice). I've been out 3 time so fare with only one little rainbow that I caught in park station when I was over in chemung county a couple weekend ago (sorry no pic). I was out on the battenkill yester day for 5 or 6 hours with no luck, so I took a picture of the kill.

I then went up to Cossayuna Lake to try for some gill from shore but with no luck there as well.  I was suppost to go catfish'n with Camo_fish and bigred but I'm a little under the weather (good luck guys...lots of pictures) Hope to get better soon.

camo_fish

« Reply #34 on: Apr 19, 2005, 02:10 AM »
Well, here you go bud some pictures of the first 2005 kittys for Camo and Red:
http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=6043.15
http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=5968.75
 ;D Enjoy, missed ya  :'( Hope you feel better for next trip.  ;)

Deposit

« Reply #35 on: Apr 23, 2005, 06:18 PM »
I was able to get out for about an hour friday (the wife copped out on me). Only caught two shad (sorry no pics...almost lost the camera in the river so I thought it best to just fish), but was really nice to be fishing again. It was a bit too windy to do any real casting though. This kid next to me was really banging them when I arrived, but the wind picked up and drove most anglers away. Lots of debrie near the banks too (had a dead something or other floating next to me :sick:  ) Hope to try again this comming week.

Deposit

« Reply #36 on: Apr 24, 2005, 11:06 PM »
Got a chance to hit the cats with camo-fish and another friend tonight. Not to bad for 2.5 hours (had to get back to catch some sleep before work). I got to land two cats the first 23 inches and the second 25.5 inches before I had to leave. Camo had a little 21 incher and that was it when I left.

23 incher

25 1/2 incher

another look at the bigger one

I was sure glad to finally get some cats for the start of the '05 season. Hope to be out again real soon.

camo_fish

« Reply #37 on: Apr 25, 2005, 02:07 AM »
NOT too shabby, sorry avout that first picture there.  ;)
Well I ended up with 6 cats and my other buddy ended up with 5 cats also with the biggest this season, a real hog, 29 1/2"s.
Check out Camofish 2005.  ;D 
http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=6043.30

Deposit

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2005, 08:01 PM »
Went and did some night fishing last night with my brother on the Susquehanna river. Chilly rainy night but we were able to get into some fish. We fished from 10pm till 2am and had a total count of 8 bullhead ( 7 for me and 1 for my brother)

First fish of the night

then two more

Then finally my brother layed into one

All the fish were small but it was still nice to get out with my bro (haven't fish with him in over 15 years) I hope to get out with him some more this sommer (I have invited him up for some of the capital regions catfish  ;D )

camo_fish

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2005, 09:56 PM »
very nice there Deposit.  ;D WTG
some fat bullheads  ;D

GS550MAN

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2005, 05:13 PM »
Hey Deposit, Its your brother GS550MAN. Checking in to see how our fishing pics turned out. Looks GREAT!!!! thanks for the fun. Needed it with all thats going on. Cant wait to go fishing again!! Love ya man!!

Deposit

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2005, 08:01 PM »
NP bro any time, (need to get your butt in my neck of the woods next) :w00t:

Deposit

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2005, 05:24 PM »
Well...I could not stand it any longer. Had to go after those Stripers!!!!! Was going to go out early but the wind was just a howling so I waited till noon and went out with  Mrs. Deposit. Boy, windy windy windy day, BUT a good day of fishing. After an hour finally boated some herring and put some poles out. I had a hit with a shad and was bringing it in when the big pole started screeming!!!!!!! Told the wife to grab it and set the hook, but she was a bit intimidated with it running as it was. When I brought in the shad I quickly set the hook on the other pole and handed it off to her. (then releashed the shad, sorry no picture due to the striper excitment)

What a nice fight for my wife and then she landed this awsome 37 inch 20 pound fish!!!!!!

It was big enough to give her trouble holding it LOL

That was her first striper. WTG babe.

On a nother note: I caught this little fish on my herring rig but I am not sure what the heck it is? Is it a white perch?

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2005, 05:44 PM »
That's a white perch.

Man, that's great striper! When they get that big, they're amazing fighters. I got one like that last year, very powerful fish.

How big was the shad?

<*)-)-)-)-)-<

Deposit

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2005, 06:31 PM »
I think the shad was around 6lbs, I was hoping to get a picture but as I said I did not have enough time to check because the other pole began streaming line off!  :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.