FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: dwaytkus's Chronicles(Multiple trips 7/3 Pg. 12)  (Read 18906 times)

Deposit

Re: dwaytkus's Chronicles(SMALLIES 6/17 Pg.11)
« Reply #165 on: Jun 19, 2006, 11:47 AM »
Nice fish Dan! Boy I'll tell ya I was out in the rain as well Saturday, but it was pouring were I was (my fishing buddy didn't bother to bring his rain gear so he was a wet rat when we finally zoomed off the water)

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
« Reply #166 on: Jun 19, 2006, 02:44 PM »
Nice fish!!!  Great Job!!!
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

dwaytkus

• Hudson Falls, NY
« Reply #167 on: Jul 03, 2006, 09:08 PM »
Well I havn't posted anything in a while, not that I havn't been fishing just not puting up any pics.   So here are a few.

Did some shore fishing before the rains came and all I managed was this freshwater drum and no walleye.   :'(   I took a pic for the anything category in the tourney only to find when I got home I wasn't even close to be in contension.   ::)  The fish was right around 27".

Having taken friday off from work to extend my long weekend from 4 days to 5,   :clapping:  a buddy of mine and his son hit Cossayuna up and we all managed to catch several small bass but nothing picture worthy.   :'( 
Checking on my walleye spot Saturday night to see how high the water level was I was surprised to see the waters were very fishable and at perfect level.   :)  So I decided that was where I would be Sunday night.  Sunday night came and produced two short 14" walleye's right off the bat.  Here is a pic of one.

And I did manage to catch this nice 18" for the frying pan.   ;D 

Just as I was getting ready to leave I hooked into a drag squeeler, and had a feeling right from the start it was another freshwater drum.  After about a 15 minute battle, or should I say him fighting and me just holding on I finally got him to the net.  I didn't take a picture of him but did get a quick measurement and he was 29 1/2".  My guess would have to be around 12-12 1/2 lbs seeing he was noticable bigger than the 11lber I had caught about a month ago. 
Monday morning was a EARLY start and Lance (BIGREDFISHING) and I got on the water to try for some walleye's.  Once again Lance took me to school on the walleye's but I had a great time netting them for him......   ;D   ;)  Awsome job Lance.  We managed to put some bass and some panfish in the boat and all in all had a beautiful day on the water.  Here is a picture of Lance with two of his 3 awsome eyes on the day. 

Oh Lord,
There he is.
Feels like a big one.
Please don’t let me lose him.
I’ve never caught one this big before.
I’ll try not to horse him.
And if I land him I promise to release him
And make a graphite replica...
If my wife says it’s okay.
Thank you for the Rapalas.
Amen.

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Re: dwaytkus's Chronicles(Multiple trips 7/3 Pg. 12)
« Reply #168 on: Jul 03, 2006, 09:35 PM »
Nice work! I tell ya, I don't know what it is with that guy, but it seems that every time Bigred LOOKS at a lake, the bigguns migrate to him ;D
Tight Lines
Kris

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #169 on: Jul 03, 2006, 10:01 PM »
very nice pictures, glad that you guys still made it out due to all the flooding.  ;D
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Bartman44

« Reply #170 on: Jul 04, 2006, 09:15 AM »
Real nice walleyes fellas. I do believe I've seen the classic beer-fish shot someplace before but I can't put my finger on it  :D 

Have you been up South Bay way at all? Wondering what the southern lake looks like cause I'm thinking about hitting Benson's next week.

dwaytkus

• Hudson Falls, NY
« Reply #171 on: Jul 04, 2006, 12:39 PM »
Have you been up South Bay way at all? Wondering what the southern lake looks like cause I'm thinking about hitting Benson's next week.

I havn't been up to South Bay in about a month.  The water was really high then so I can just imagine now. 

Nice but what's with the walleye on a newspaper and a beer in the picture, never saw that before :whistling: ;D

This sort of thing must be ketchy.   ;D

Oh Lord,
There he is.
Feels like a big one.
Please don’t let me lose him.
I’ve never caught one this big before.
I’ll try not to horse him.
And if I land him I promise to release him
And make a graphite replica...
If my wife says it’s okay.
Thank you for the Rapalas.
Amen.

tip-uptwo

« Reply #172 on: Jul 05, 2006, 06:42 AM »
I have never targeted walleye from shore before...How do you approach a spot? Those are some nice walters BigRed has got there....WTG on some great days in the water!

Deposit

« Reply #173 on: Jul 05, 2006, 07:52 AM »
Boy looks like some good fishing beens going on bud.!! Nice fish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.