FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Nice eater eyes  (Read 2062 times)

killitandgrillit

Nice eater eyes
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:54 AM »
I've been out a few times this week, and have gotten a limit of nice eaters every night. Leeches in the shallows around 9.30 has been the ticket.

"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Re: Nice eater eyes
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:05 AM »
Very nice fish!

Deposit

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 10:07 AM »
Nices eyes :o

killitandgrillit

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 11:05 AM »
Thanks guys!
"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

fishboy

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 11:14 AM »
tasty looking bunch of fish!
Swim with the fishes
live with the fishes
act like the fishes
smell like the fishes!

walleyechaser

• Ghetto Fab
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 11:18 AM »
Nice.  The UP has some great fishin.   Are those superior eyes or from an inland lake?
care for a warm up?

Official authority on the Kraken

The "Habitual Offender" of the MIRC - I need a clear glass plate

killitandgrillit

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 11:20 AM »
Those are inland lake 'eyes. Superior (around here) really does not have a healthy walleye popuplation- probobly due to the high concentration of Lake trout and Salmon. Nothing really competes with a Salmon for speed and ferocity in feeding- but the 'eyes that do survive get huge.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.