FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hood's Fishin Adventures --> Crazy LOON! 5/17 (p9) Video on p10  (Read 26264 times)

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Cool vid Hood.   Must have been a blast to see live!  Is there a LOON category in the MFF tourney?!
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Hood

Cool vid Hood.   Must have been a blast to see live!  Is there a LOON category in the MFF tourney?!

Yeah, that was just a clip of the madness that went down. We couldnt believe what was happening, it was unreal, I really wanted it to come over and just pick the trout but it HAD to dive every time, some sort of instinct, it wouldnt pick the fish from the surface but only from below...they got some CRAZZZY eyes up close.  Evil lookin in a way :o
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Took this pic last year.  Cute little fella.

Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

fishboy

Very cool pics , very looney loon!
Swim with the fishes
live with the fishes
act like the fishes
smell like the fishes!

Robb

• Upstate NY
Nice video man!!

crowkiller

• TASTES LIKE CHICKEN
thats cool
OR      [IMG]

BAZOOKAJOE

Mean ole bird!!   :blink:

jjf

That loon is no joke :flex: :flex: :flex: Very cool video.

devil-man

:bowdown:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.