FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Long Rod Chronicles  (Read 98788 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Long Rod Chronicles
« Reply #645 on: Nov 06, 2022, 07:42 AM »
Tigers are lots of fun, use to fish a Pond in NH that had them, and a few times they would be busted like Blue fish on pogies and just as easy to catch!

Not the salt but Ill take it.  Thinking about doing some night time trout this evening.

stripernut

« Reply #646 on: Nov 06, 2022, 10:55 AM »
Best of luck! If I can get away (not looking good) I will run out for some possible walleye...

Mac Attack

« Reply #647 on: Nov 06, 2022, 11:11 AM »
It was for me.  Got out Monday, took a limit for me and a buddy.  Moon tide got the best of me and now Ill be adding the second brand new lower to my suzuki....those tog filets cost about 6k....doh.

Insurance?

lowaccord66

« Reply #648 on: Nov 06, 2022, 02:19 PM »
Insurance?

Only liability and towing but I am about to cancel it because progressive sucks and no one answered the one time I needed a tow....its ok Mac ill pay to have it fixed again and if I have a repeat for a third time Ill sell the boats and stick to fly fishing.

westernmas

« Reply #649 on: Dec 05, 2022, 05:52 PM »
Hit the swift a couple weekends ago in a drizzly Sunday. Sadly after my NY trip I never put my small nymph boxes back in my vest so I was throwing meat. Typical a fruitless effort in a tailwater where usually smaller is better. I annoyed one brown enough to get him to smash my small streamer. Was prob close to 20” and very solid.

Couple of crappy pics in the rain

AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

papasly

« Reply #650 on: Dec 05, 2022, 06:48 PM »
Nice job Pat and Mike (I'm ready for Tog, hit me up).  I think they call the bright ones palmino's.
Have fun, I got a freezer full of Tog and Black sea bass. Both are delicious.

lowaccord66

« Reply #651 on: Dec 06, 2022, 09:12 AM »
Thats a great brown Pat.  I fished the Farmington Saturday from 730 to 2pm.  Left the euro setup in the truck and fished all streamers. Caught 2 browns.  One small and one similar to the size of the one you just caught.  Made my day.  It was wet all day but the flow were nice.

westernmas

« Reply #652 on: Dec 06, 2022, 01:01 PM »
Thats a great brown Pat.  I fished the Farmington Saturday from 730 to 2pm.  Left the euro setup in the truck and fished all streamers. Caught 2 browns.  One small and one similar to the size of the one you just caught.  Made my day.  It was wet all day but the flow were nice.

Awesome!  Streamers aren't going to get you big numbers but I'll take one big buck brown over several dink stockers any day.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

lowaccord66

« Reply #653 on: Dec 07, 2022, 05:22 PM »
Awesome!  Streamers aren't going to get you big numbers but I'll take one big buck brown over several dink stockers any day.

I forgot how much I loved throwing them.  The big brown was in that run we moused together, same run where I slaughtered euro nymphing with you that day.  Theres some untouched big girls down there.

lowaccord66

« Reply #654 on: Dec 19, 2022, 09:08 AM »
Fished 2 to dark yesterday.  Flows were up a bit.  Water was cold!  Not a sniff stripping or swinging streamers.  Was good to be out.

lowaccord66

« Reply #655 on: Feb 19, 2023, 08:40 AM »
Off to the races.  Got out first light yesterday morning and fished a few pools unsucessfully before nailing a stone fly eater of excellent size.

Mac Attack

« Reply #656 on: Feb 19, 2023, 09:12 AM »
very nice!

KingPerch

« Reply #657 on: Feb 19, 2023, 01:05 PM »
Off to the races.  Got out first light yesterday morning and fished a few pools unsucessfully before nailing a stone fly eater of excellent size.

Nicely done, Jon!!😎
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #658 on: Feb 19, 2023, 02:51 PM »

Nice 👍

bogtrotter

« Reply #659 on: Feb 19, 2023, 05:19 PM »

Sweet!  Good going.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.