FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tackle Box  (Read 2027 times)

vancouvercanuck

Tackle Box
« on: May 05, 2004, 05:12 PM »
Snowed here last night and since there is no hockey on tonight I have nothing better to do than sort my tackle box out.

As you were....................... ;D
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

wyogator

Re: Tackle Box
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 10:13 AM »
Good idea. Something I need to do as well. Hey Van, do you know anything about the Jordan River, as far as fishing goes? I thought about taking a surfing trip up there, and wondered about the fishing.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 12:56 PM »
Sorry, never heard of it. Where is it? Maybe I could lead you to some people that might have that info for ya.
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

wyogator

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 05:11 PM »
All I know is it's somewhere on Vancouver Island.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 09:52 AM »
I'm not in B.C., I'm in Alberta. Anyways, I have no idea about that area, but if you ask here http://www.fishbc.com/cgi-bin/board/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=2 you will get your answer i'm sure.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

wyogator

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 10:58 AM »
Thanks man.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.