FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lesson to all  (Read 5547 times)

geothefisher

• OPEN WATER!
Re: Lesson to all
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 07:27 AM »
Ok, Say 15 people whoop him and dont call the DNR. Lesson learned right? Braggin rights or a broken nose and some black eyes. Send him to Indiana in the backwoods... We will have a "Talk"......  ;D
Suddenly I hear banjo music!!! :rotflol: :w00t:
It doesn't matter if you are trolling, casting, drop-shotting, flipping, pitching or jigging.  Just as long as you are FISHING!!!!   NAFC Life Member

fishmaster13184

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 08:21 AM »
probably old pictures from last year or something and you guys are getting all worked up over it. im sure if someone was poaching out of season fish they wouldnt keep them in front of an audience taking pictures

52niner

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 08:39 AM »
No this is for real here is the link to the original post.

You can think what you want but some people just have balls of fury.

http://www.spartantailgate.com/forums/msu-red-cedar-message-board/384858-fish-poacher-6th-street-dam-gr.html

and

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289249
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

LilWilly

• Iceshanty-Jigmasterjr
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 10:52 PM »
What a loser. Ive never seen that kind of sturgeon before but I have seen an atlantic sturgeon a few times truly magnificent creatures. I probably would have cut the a holes stringer.

52niner

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2009, 06:35 AM »
Would this have changed anyones mind about physically stopping the guy if you were at an isolated spot? I've called our RAP line here in Michigan (Report all Poaching) on guys tons of times but I won't physically try to stop them, there are to many crazy people here in michigan. I know some guys that carry firearms Icefishing and it's like what the hell do you need a gun for on the ice. I fish in fear lol
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Instantperception

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2009, 10:06 AM »
Would this have changed anyones mind about physically stopping the guy if you were at an isolated spot? I've called our RAP line here in Michigan (Report all Poaching) on guys tons of times but I won't physically try to stop them, there are to many crazy people here in michigan. I know some guys that carry firearms Icefishing and it's like what the hell do you need a gun for on the ice. I fish in fear lol

i agree with that.  It definitely isn't worth getting shot at.  I would much rather call the authorities and follow the a**h*** while talking to the  local DEC or what have you as someone from a previous post mentioned.     i would also make it a point to let the person know that i was following them and hopefully not getting shot at in the meantime    :D

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2009, 03:49 PM »
2 per county. its going to take at least 30 minutes for the nearest one to arrive. I can be who ever I want on the internet........  :flex: :rotflol:

UP Rem Man

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2009, 08:20 AM »
why didnt the people who were busy taking pictures step up and either whip this guys as or actually do something?

nacator

• Eddie and the boys, yeah baby!!!
« Reply #38 on: Jun 02, 2009, 01:17 AM »
Sad state of affairs indeed  ???
"Tyranny succeeds when men of good conscience remain silent"      Thomas Jefferson

walleyeguy

« Reply #39 on: Jun 02, 2009, 09:06 AM »

caught out of oneida lake last may while fishing iceout with crawlers

52niner

« Reply #40 on: Jun 02, 2009, 03:20 PM »
REWARD: $1000
Reward offered for information resulting in the arrest of the pictured individual responsible for the illegal harvest of a sturgeon at the 6th Street Dam in Grand Rapids.

Report any information to the DNR RAP hotline at:
1-800-292-7800

The Michigan DNR was called right after but did not respond in time , as I'm sure most of your DNR offices are understaffed as are ours. There is a reward offered by Sturgeons for tomorrow org.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.