FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Some good news  (Read 4765 times)

vancouvercanuck

Re: Some good news
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2004, 10:50 AM »
Thanks everyone for those kind words.

The bumb is working on the next part of the equation.  ;) ;) Long story, won't get into that one right now.

Cheers all and thanks again.
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2004, 04:12 PM »
Congrats VC!  Looks like you'll have a fishing buddy.  Kids are great fishing partners, remember to start her or him out with panfish and lot's of them!  Keeps that attention span going....  Congrats again!  Now get married, that will take your fishing time away!  (Unless your married to missfishy.)

Jigwiggler

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2004, 04:49 PM »
Congratulations  VC!!!!  My kids are the best fishing partners I could have ever asked for.  It won't take long either, before you know it he/she will be up running around and will never stop.  ;D
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Trevor

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2004, 08:20 PM »
Congrats Darren, welcome to fatherhood.  Now perhaps jam jam will follow your lead ;D

Trevor

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2004, 09:27 PM »
Way to go Vancouvercanuck. Life only gets better. My two children are my pride and joy. I have stated this before on a few posts but I must brag again. My daughter at the age of three caught a trophy walleye. My son thinks he is a WWE star and would rather powerslam a walleye ;D ;D ;D Ah your future bride will give you the time to go fishing. ;) ;)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

fozsey

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2004, 04:06 AM »
  (Unless your married to missfishy.)

LMAO ;D :D MF, are you going to take that?   :P

crappieman12887

« Reply #21 on: Jun 02, 2004, 12:58 AM »
congrats teach the baby how to fish at a young age that way when you are old he will take old dad fishing,beside theres your fishing partner for life.bill

bushbunny

« Reply #22 on: Jun 02, 2004, 01:40 PM »
Congratulations vc!!  My outdoor activity did not slow much, as our first was born at the end of March and we had him out camping the long weekend of May.  Our second was born in December, and likewise she was out with us on the May longweekend.  My son (now 27) has two girls, both of which have been in the outdoors since they were little bundles.  Now Granny & I get to take them (7&2) with us whenever we head out to the lake.  Both love both open water & ice fishing.  Start them early, and you will have an outdoor companion for life, whether the child is a boy or a girl. 8)

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #23 on: Jun 02, 2004, 02:26 PM »
  (Unless your married to missfishy.)

LMAO ;D :D MF, are you going to take that?   :P

I thought it was a compliment .I must have missed something.
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #24 on: Jun 02, 2004, 04:54 PM »
Congrats VC!  Hope all goes well with you and your new family to be.

swampbuckster

• Happy for open water!
« Reply #25 on: Jun 02, 2004, 05:12 PM »
why do unmarried people even think about haveing  kids
marry her you bum   

Because then his wonderful avatars would be no more :(
Live to Fish, Fish to Live

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
« Reply #26 on: Jun 05, 2004, 07:48 AM »
Congrats Van,I also had the pleasure to raise 2 boys in the great outdoors and hearing your news have brought back a couple of things I will share with you.The first time you take your child cast fishing don't forget to tell your child to hang on to the pole as they cast it out(the water is allways to cold to retrieve poles).When you take them icefishing and they get that first hit while jigging "don't let go of the pole".If your out fishing with them using live bait keep an eye on them as they will undoubtibly will be playing with it.I took my 2 out fishing in my boat,fishing for crappie using crickets one time.I was'nt paying to much attention to them until I saw a cricket on the gunnel of my boat.I looked back to see the oldest son take the last cricket out of the box and put it on the youngest one.I wish I had a camera at that time as both kids were covered with a couple of hundred crickets and having the time of there lives.Don't feel that having kids will cut into your fishing time look at it as now I will have more fishing buddies! ;)
Bubba

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.