FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing in Japan  (Read 52928 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Fishing in Japan
« Reply #30 on: Jun 15, 2017, 07:06 PM »
Very cool to see fishing pictures from Japan. 8)
Good going niru_04 and welcome to MyFishFinder. :)

Do you ice fish in Japan?  ???

WW

He sure does.....    ;)
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=344251.0  
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

niru_04

« Reply #31 on: Jun 17, 2017, 03:18 AM »
>icejohn-san, John Tom-san, Water Wolf-san, dacker-san

Thank you for warm comments.
Ahaha, Yes I’m ice fish in Japan. (^^
I’m going to do fishing on Wednesday.
I plan to up its pic next week.

Pic is the one in last February.
They are my subordinate and his wife.

I'm a Japanese fisherman.

taxid

« Reply #32 on: Jun 17, 2017, 07:49 AM »
Welcome Niru!

I hear largemouth bass do well in the warmer climes of Japan much to the chagrin of expensive koi owners! Someone apparently illegally introduced them? I believe a largemouth was caught in Japan that rivals the world record caught here in the U.S.?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

UglyStik

« Reply #33 on: Jun 17, 2017, 09:19 AM »
Good picture, Niru. Interesting shanties. Which do you think people there like better, ice fishing or open water?

niru_04

« Reply #34 on: Jun 17, 2017, 02:35 PM »
Thank you for comment. :D :D

Certainly the discharge of bass in Japan is illegal. However, bass fishing has become a very popular fishing here, and the world record seems to be 10.12kg in Japan. Bass fishing tournaments are held frequently in summer even in the lake of the photo.
 I am special in fishing and eating, and I dont bass fishing.

I think that people here love both, ice fishing and open water fishing. Doing ice fishing people are enjoying other fishing such as bass fishing and mountain stream fishing in other seasons. Of course, I also love both.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #35 on: Jun 17, 2017, 07:58 PM »
ニルさんに来て、新しい写真がほしい
Niru-san ni kite, atarashī shashin ga hoshī

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

UglyStik

« Reply #36 on: Jun 17, 2017, 08:54 PM »
I thought of this thread today when I went out in a boat. I bought a used motor to try out on my little boat. It is old and in rough condition, but it ran and started easy. It is a Hangkai (Chinese), I wish it was a Honda!  ;D But it was cheap and seems like it will work good after I give it a little attention. After testing motor out I fished a little, but no luck this time.

niru_04

« Reply #37 on: Jun 17, 2017, 09:55 PM »
Thank you for the picture. :D :D
In Japan, there are excellent engine manufacturers such as Yamaha and Honda.
Please use it by all means next time.

niru_04

« Reply #38 on: Jun 21, 2017, 02:42 AM »
I went to crab fishing in river mouth, and could catch 12 crabs.
The crab said “Mokuzugani” in Japanese, and is same family of famous Shanghai crab. It’s soup is very very delicious! In order to catch crab, I should be Ninjya. I approached quietly so as the crab not to be noticed and dropped the worm before. When the crab grips it, I raise it and put it in the net.

rivereddy

« Reply #39 on: Jun 21, 2017, 06:49 AM »
As others have said, welcome aboard.  The photos of your home waters in Japan look so much like scenes where I fish over here.  I should have known from the latitude, but just never associated ice fishing with your homeland. Thanks for sharing and teaching me something new.

fish on,

rivereddy
Indiana, USA

niru_04

« Reply #40 on: Jun 21, 2017, 07:41 AM »
rivereddy-san
Thank you for comment. :D :D
There may be many similar places in Japan and America fishing spots. On the ice fishing board, it was said from a fisherman in Montana that it looks like this scenery.

Pic is a local cuisine using crab, "Ganimaki". It crushes the crab, separates the shell from the rest with water. It is a delicious soup seasoned with soy sauce & miso etc and it is very tasty. The crab meat will look something like beaten egg.

niru_04

« Reply #41 on: Jul 10, 2017, 07:55 AM »
I went red sea bream fishing today. 6 fishermen ride on boat and only 4 fish was caught.   I could catch one of them. The tool is 10’ rod and electric reel, the bait is krill.
Red sea bream is special fish in Japan. It was used for celebration.

taxid

« Reply #42 on: Jul 10, 2017, 03:35 PM »
Niru 04,

Keep those pictures coming! We love 'em! Always cool to see the differences and the similarities of fellow anglers around the world!

We all share the passion.

:thumbup_smilie:

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

zwiggles

« Reply #43 on: Jul 10, 2017, 03:49 PM »
Very cool. You have some neat electric fishing set ups over there!

niru_04

« Reply #44 on: Jul 10, 2017, 04:54 PM »
>taxid-san, zwiggles-san
Thank you for comment. In Japan, electric reel is very popular for ocean boat fishing.
The picture shows a state of fishing in mountain stream on Saturday. The fish is “Iwana” in Japanese, and is same family as brook trout or lake trout.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.