FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: My first spring (saltwater) outing..  (Read 1464 times)

ryoder

My first spring (saltwater) outing..
« on: Apr 11, 2014, 02:55 PM »
Hey guys A few of you might recognize my name from the shanty. Some of you also know I split my fishing time between Florida and Indiana. I just wanted to share a few pictures of what I have caught over the past couple days down here in Florida. I will probably head north in a little while to drop my boat in up there and get the dock ready. But I always enjoy catching some grouper here in the spring... They sure are yummy!
Here are some pictures of a couple of the grouper that I have caught with my father-in-law in the past two days.

Part time Florida Fisherman - Part time Indiana Fisherman

bubbagill

Re: My first spring (saltwater) outing..
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2014, 07:38 PM »
Nice.  Grouper are delicious.   The caribean walleye is what the last charter captain I went out with from the Fort Myers Beach area called them.  He was born and raised in Elkart Indiana lol.  I enjoyed the pictures.   Where abouts in Florida where you?

ryoder

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2014, 08:28 PM »
Nice.  Grouper are delicious.   The caribean walleye is what the last charter captain I went out with from the Fort Myers Beach area called them.  He was born and raised in Elkart Indiana lol.  I enjoyed the pictures.   Where abouts in Florida where you?

I fish out of Sanibel and St Petersburg
Part time Florida Fisherman - Part time Indiana Fisherman

Valparaiso_Girl

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2014, 08:46 PM »
Wow!  Those fish sure have some big eyes and lips!   :D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.