FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: striped bass/steelhead  (Read 4781 times)

big west

striped bass/steelhead
« on: Sep 25, 2010, 10:01 PM »
I'm from Sheridan,WY and trying to get some info for fishing on the coast. I heard there is stripers around reedspoint. I from the east coast originally and loved catching stripers. My boss is heading out there on oct 16th and i'm trying to get as much info you guys can give me. I loved fishing with live eels and the stripers would crush them. We would fish the flats at night from high tide to low. The biggest fish i caught was 40 lbs on eels. So i was kind of wondering what was used out there for live bait and what kind of lures. Any info would be a great help. Also heard the steelhead fishing was good that time of year, so again any straigies would be apperciated. Hope to hear from you guys soon. THANKS BIG WEST

big west

Re: striped bass/steelhead
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2010, 11:27 PM »
just replying to my own quote. where you guys at? Someone sent a topic wondering if there was any fisherman in oregon i just giggled thinking to myself maybe they dont know about this website. Then i see there was a few views on my topic so i know you guys are out there. I'm not looking for a spot where your grandpa used to take ya but any small bit of info would be a great help. Hope to hear from a fisherman from Oregon i know you guys are out there. Shoot maybe the fishing is so good you couldnt get to the computer. Well anyways hope to hear from ya. Ice fishing trips would also be cool to hear about. Anyways thanks again and good luck fishing and be safe.  BIG WEST

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.