FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: show us your rig!  (Read 29427 times)

boondox

show us your rig!
« on: Apr 03, 2015, 10:14 AM »
weather it is a pier cart powered by the shoe leather express or a boat or a car throw it up here so we know what your fishing rig  looks like when you get a chance! i will be going up to port Huron Michigan to fish off the wall with the shoe leather express  and a pier cart... very soon so i will get mine up asap when i get it out of storage ...

Mac Attack

Re: show us your rig!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2015, 10:39 AM »
An old photo of my baby.
I need to take some updated pics with the kicker, riggers and junk on it.

yellowpike1

« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2015, 11:29 AM »
      my land rig                     
aka BIGFISH  on the shanty  aka Erieangler on here went old school with a new name !!!

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2015, 12:28 PM »

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2015, 12:44 PM »
SLAYERFISH
that top picture makes me want to move to colorado. it's like a post card quality. nice job!
did you add the bow saver sticker to your boat yet?

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #5 on: Apr 03, 2015, 01:16 PM »
A keel guard? No.

Funny, but the top pic is Lake Powell in Utah.

The 2nd pic is in Wyoming.

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2015, 01:21 PM »
a keel guard, thats it. thinking i should look into one. i always beach my boat to land it too. my last boat got ate up bad from doing that.

so utah, looks great in that picture!

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #7 on: Apr 03, 2015, 02:21 PM »
My dirt bike rig:

NJChris

« Reply #8 on: Apr 03, 2015, 04:00 PM »
This is one of my three boats, I'll have to take some pictures of the other two once I get them ready to go. Usually I have it set up with just a trolling motor for the smaller lakes. Started with a plain g3 12ft jon boat and added the seats, rod holders, and depth sounder, its a pretty comfortable rig for the smaller lakes.

Jamison1

« Reply #9 on: Apr 03, 2015, 05:59 PM »
This is one of my three boats, I'll have to take some pictures of the other two once I get them ready to go. Usually I have it set up with just a trolling motor for the smaller lakes. Started with a plain g3 12ft jon boat and added the seats, rod holders, and depth sounder, its a pretty comfortable rig for the smaller lakes.

where did you get the seats?

NJChris

« Reply #10 on: Apr 03, 2015, 06:15 PM »
where did you get the seats?

I don't really remember. I know I brought them online, and the only places I really buy from online are sportsman's guide or cabelas, or maybe bass pro shops. It was one of those three places for sure, although I would guess all three sell seats and the mounting brackets. It was kind of a pain to get the brackets on cause the edges of the benches slope down a little, but its well worth it. It went from being uncomfortable in two or three hours without the seats to literally being able to comfortable fish as long as you want with them

Jamison1

« Reply #11 on: Apr 03, 2015, 06:22 PM »
I also have a 12ft jon boat and have always wanted to gets seats for it and your seats look like something I need to get! my back always feels like it broke after fishing for 5-6 hours straight

boondox

« Reply #12 on: Apr 03, 2015, 07:17 PM »
thanks every one so far i am not discriminating so post pictures float tube kayaks what ever show us your babies! seen a post like this that was for boats only and wanted some thing different... this is ware i thought it would be a fun post and keep us busy at the same time!  will get mine out in a bit when i get a chance... but thanks again and please enjoy every one!   

boondox

« Reply #13 on: Apr 03, 2015, 07:20 PM »
I also have a 12ft jon boat and have always wanted to gets seats for it and your seats look like something I need to get! my back always feels like it broke after fishing for 5-6 hours straight

feel free to ask lot of questions guys like this one i am not one to yell much lol's....  it always helps to ask questions so don't feel that your hi jacking this thread!

Mac Attack

« Reply #14 on: Apr 03, 2015, 07:31 PM »
How many Easter eggs did you guys color today?

;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.