FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Erie bound!  (Read 2713 times)

taxid

Re: Erie bound!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2019, 03:20 PM »
Good for you!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

RoeBoat

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2019, 08:25 PM »
I really enjoy eating walleye.  My wife doesn't think they have enough flavor.   Either way, I have some in the freezer now and the ones for dinner, baked and fried were awesome!!!

Hexagenia51

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 07:04 AM »
Looks yummy!

Big Buck

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2019, 07:37 AM »
Great job... i love a good erie trip!!!

hookitNcookit

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2019, 06:38 PM »
I also went 2nd thru 5th, I dont have a big water boat and private charter just too much for 2 guys. We use a head boat out of port clinton $45 for 7hrs of fishing went 3 times and I’m not bragging by no means, Im pretty humble but I tore em up caught 30 eyes in 3 outings partner caught 14, I had the hot color jig used same one all weekend there were people not catching any or 1 or 2. I had 7 first outing 13 on the second and 10 on the 3rd, won big fish on two of the trips for a total of $145 won big fish of the week for a $50 gift card 27 1/4”. Was sitting on 3rd place for big fish of the year but im pretty sure that didnt stand! Basically fished for free minus the tips! Trip of a lifetime for me I just forgot to post since working nonstop since i got back. I love that fisherie if you havent gone, GO! Hoping to upgrade my tracker soon so I can be out there on my own boat. Left with 25lbs of filets split 2 ways, last pic is from the fish cleaning place where they just net em up, sickening really, tight lines guys!

hookitNcookit

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 06:42 PM »
Not last pic, was they way i put it in. Middle perch pic

RoeBoat

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 07:36 PM »
Looks like you had a great trip!  Can't beat getting paid to fish!  I have an uncle that has a 27' sportcraft that just stopped guiding this year.  He has 2 places at Oak Harbor that we stayed at.  My buddy has a 22' GLS that we were on this weekend.

I have 2 smaller boats I will be selling soon.  Tomorrow I'm headed north of Chicago into Wisconsin to pick up a 20' crestliner that I hope will work for our lakes and the big ones when the wind is right.

filetandrelease

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 08:17 PM »

Glad you had a good and successful trip 👍

RoeBoat

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2019, 09:00 PM »
Next time, grab a flat of those perch and run!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.