FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing in Japan  (Read 52911 times)

ActiveTrapChecker

Re: Fishing in Japan
« Reply #210 on: Sep 03, 2018, 05:34 PM »
Niru-san, nice working getting after the fish and the end result, which looks to be a fantastic meal!

niru_04

« Reply #211 on: Sep 03, 2018, 05:37 PM »
>ActiveTrapChecker - san

Thank you. :D The paella with kokanee,  it was good taste.
I'm a Japanese fisherman.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #212 on: Sep 03, 2018, 06:28 PM »
Great pictures niru san..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

niru_04

« Reply #213 on: Sep 03, 2018, 06:59 PM »
〉dacker-san

Thank you.  :D

seamonkey84

« Reply #214 on: Sep 03, 2018, 08:55 PM »
I had used Garmin panoptix sonar PS31 for kokanee fishing at the first time. I thought it is so useful for my fishing, especially live view. I could find a school of kokanee where is front 40m of my kayak. And I was able to detect their course. The function other than live view was not necessary. I may have made an excessive investment. But it is good toy of fishing.

I got the ps22 a couple weeks ago myself, I’ve used it twice so far and bringing it out again tomorrow. It may be pricey, but I already feel it was worth it. I see it as about the same as investing in a gaming computer. People spend just as much if not more into other electronics, and most of it keeps them indoors, while we get to play in the real world.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

niru_04

« Reply #215 on: Sep 03, 2018, 10:11 PM »
〉seamonkey84-san
That's so good. Panoptix system is excellent! I think it has a power that change the method of fishing. PS22 is also good. I love this system.

seamonkey84

« Reply #216 on: Sep 03, 2018, 10:34 PM »
I agree with this changing the way I will fish. It’s better than having under water cameras, those can’t see far enough, the water has to be perfect for it to be useful. I got mine as the ice fishing package since I feel that is where it will make the biggest difference. Plus, it’s portable so I can use it in my boat or in any of my friends.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

niru_04

« Reply #217 on: Sep 03, 2018, 11:03 PM »
That's also so good. I'll get Garmin ice package, and use it for ice finding. PS31 is a little big,  but I'm looking forward to see the screen. Maybe I'll find a school of fish by this system.

lowaccord66

« Reply #218 on: Sep 04, 2018, 06:01 AM »
We used a Panoptix all day yesterday.  It is pretty awesome.

niru_04

« Reply #219 on: Sep 04, 2018, 07:10 AM »
〉lowaccord66-san

That's good. I think Panoptix system is Innovative system and it have power that change the method of fishing. I can see other scene that I can't see using only traditional transducer. I love it. 

niru_04

« Reply #220 on: Sep 29, 2018, 04:51 PM »
I went "Haze" fishing and caught 42. “Haze” is living at estuary and is fished easy. We fish them in autumn.
Tempura of "Haze" is the most delicious Tempura and it’s so expensive. I love it.

zwiggles

« Reply #221 on: Sep 29, 2018, 05:04 PM »
They do not look very tasty on the hook, but those do look delicious.  Very nice looking filets, and tempura.

niru_04

« Reply #222 on: Sep 29, 2018, 05:13 PM »
>zwiggles-san

Thank you. :D
"Haze"'s appearance is certainly not good, but tempura of “Haze” is a precious dish served at a high-class restaurant.
I think it’s best among all most of tempura.

filetandrelease

« Reply #223 on: Sep 29, 2018, 05:38 PM »

They look delicious 🍽   

niru_04

« Reply #224 on: Sep 29, 2018, 05:41 PM »
>filetandrelease-san

Thank you. :D
No doubt, it's so delicious!