FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fall Colors  (Read 10627 times)

Trophy Hunter639

Re: Fall Colors
« Reply #30 on: Oct 14, 2004, 11:06 AM »
awesome pics everyone it is cool to see all the different places in the fall.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #31 on: Oct 14, 2004, 04:59 PM »
doesnt tale long to go from beautiful foliage to a yard full of f#%&^n leaves >:(
Scotty 

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #32 on: Oct 18, 2004, 11:32 AM »
It's not fall in my backyard any longer. Guess I have to start hanging at iceshanty.com now. ::)

"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

slipbob

« Reply #33 on: Oct 18, 2004, 03:09 PM »
It's not fall in my backyard any longer. Guess I have to start hanging at iceshanty.com now. ::)

Woa there buddy.  What happened to the golf?  It'll be real hard to see the ole Titleist on that fairway now.  ;D
What are the tracks in the yard from?  Dog, cat, snowshoe hare?

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #34 on: Oct 18, 2004, 03:27 PM »
Those tracks would be that of one of the local golf course bunny rabbits. Don't dare eat them though with all those nasty fertilizers in there bellies.
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

slipbob

« Reply #35 on: Oct 18, 2004, 03:32 PM »
Those tracks would be that of one of the local golf course bunny rabbits. Don't dare eat them though with all those nasty fertilizers in there bellies.

I thought that was a bunny.   ;D  You are right about it not being a good idea to eat those bunnies.  Talk about bioaccumulation.  Fungicides, herbicides, and pesticides don't make for tasty wabbits.  Probably don't want to eat too many fish out of your local golf course pond, either.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #36 on: Oct 18, 2004, 03:40 PM »
Probably don't want to eat too many fish out of your local golf course pond, either.

That's funny you mention that, I was out last summer and was thinking about going into the pond one night to collect the golf balls. I'm talking to one of the guys working on the course and mentioned that it was probably not a good idea to go in there. I ask why and he tells me that they put enough chemicals in the pond (to keep the weeds down) to probably make your you know whats fall off. Good thing I took his advice and never went in.

As you can see the pond is not that far from my backyard.

Original FISHER Jodoin

« Reply #37 on: Mar 25, 2005, 04:59 PM »
I love fall, but hate no-tresspassing signs, lol, but def. respect them
GIT _ R _ DONE

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.