FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: how about a panfish jig swap  (Read 17273 times)

perchgypsy

Re: how about a panfish jig swap
« Reply #45 on: Mar 09, 2016, 05:14 PM »
Pm sent

perchgypsy

« Reply #46 on: Mar 09, 2016, 05:55 PM »
Couple more for the swap make this happen early cause them temps are starting to go our way on days like today...78 here in north syracuse....beautiful day...I have sent my address out to most and am in the process to send it to all on the list in my original poat...can wait to send when we get ten or send and I'll do returns or whatever is necessary at time of sending back to you all
thanks to all involved ...

boondox

« Reply #47 on: Mar 09, 2016, 06:36 PM »
i will get mine out asap don't worry about mine and getting them to me asap we still got ice on the lakes around here... 

perchgypsy

« Reply #48 on: Mar 09, 2016, 07:07 PM »
Wish I had that problem boon  ;D
if I could ice fish yr round I would....take it easy bud

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #49 on: Mar 09, 2016, 09:31 PM »
To who to send to, how many and addresses? Who's first?
My brain is old so maybe it is clearer to most.....let me know.
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

perchgypsy

« Reply #50 on: Mar 10, 2016, 08:04 AM »
Here is how it works icejohn..I'm going to collect all jigs then make sure each guy who sends out jigs gets what the deserve
Because as stated before (and again I'm not saying I don't trust nobody)someone could sign up but never send anything and I don't want anything like this to happen because I want this to be fun with no bs
each guy who signs up, be it the 8 we have ,or 10 we reached out to get makes 2 jigs per particapant
I sent you address through pm
I'm making a jig I us a lot for panfish.I'm also making 18 of the same ones in hopes to get 9 others to share this with they will each get two ..me being the tenth on the list....I guess I'll make myself a couple too  ;D
so each member sends me there jigs for the swap and I'll repackage them for each member and send them everyone else's product
and I see where this might cost me a couple bucks but I think it's worth the less confusion...now if we were swapping wives please don't send them all here... ;D
also why I was looking for a little feed back because I just want to understand a time frame other than that I think I got all bugs out of our first swap because I've seen these before and we're successful
If guys don't meet the deadline then just don't send jigs...if guys over send because10 signed up and 3 never sent out I'll make sure you get a proper return..
I'm sticking with the deadline of 10 days after the tenth guy signs up
or April first ...if we only have 8 guys 14 jigs should be sent out April 1st
Icejohn this means your jigs will swap with all members on original post you will recieve two of there goto jigs for panfish
so please show us some patterns you use or one pattern and we each will be able to use two...
If you have anymore questions just ask

perchgypsy

« Reply #51 on: Mar 12, 2016, 07:58 PM »
Now that more members have switched over...if your a jig tyer and want to share some of your panfish jigs...that's what a few of us have signed up for....two more spots open on this swap...got a chance to see some of our go to jigs and share yours...hoping to get two more guys involved .. :tipup: :tipup:

IFF

« Reply #52 on: Mar 13, 2016, 01:16 PM »
I am still on the fence. ::)
*¿*  Bud

perchgypsy

« Reply #53 on: Mar 13, 2016, 02:09 PM »
Fence is never fun  ;D...thought there would be some more interest than this on here suprise to see not many guys tyein or willing to share
figured ten be no problem ...maybe once guys see a outcome spark more interest or maybe not  ???
definitely got me wondering what guys are willing to share...I have family in colorado..take it easy IFF

perchgypsy

« Reply #54 on: Mar 15, 2016, 02:46 PM »
Boondox recieved your jigs this afternoon...very cool and thank you for extras ...very neat stuff I'll be sure to tye one on soon bud
thanks again
also got a question for guys using fluid beds ..can you get away with painting 5/8
or 3/4 heads with a 2" bed?

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
« Reply #55 on: Mar 15, 2016, 06:37 PM »
Boondox recieved your jigs this afternoon...very cool and thank you for extras ...very neat stuff I'll be sure to tye one on soon bud
thanks again
also got a question for guys using fluid beds ..can you get away with painting 5/8
Yes, no problem.
Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

perchgypsy

« Reply #56 on: Mar 15, 2016, 06:41 PM »
Thanks SM

perchgypsy

« Reply #57 on: Mar 16, 2016, 03:20 PM »
Sizematters received your jigs today my friend .nice job... ;)
have to add I've seen similar jig heads but these I've never seen..unique

boondox

« Reply #58 on: Mar 16, 2016, 09:41 PM »
thanks again

good to know!

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
« Reply #59 on: Mar 17, 2016, 03:16 AM »
Sizematters received your jigs today my friend .nice job... ;)
have to add I've seen similar jig heads but these I've never seen..unique
Wow, that was fast.   ;)
Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.