FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Brookies on Thursday  (Read 1605 times)

big jim callahan

Brookies on Thursday
« on: Mar 17, 2010, 08:07 AM »
Going to try and get out Thursday for some Brookies if some of this snow gets out of the way Trout worms are my go to bait but any tips would be great Its nice to have warm weather up here in the hills I'm ready for the pack pole and the Quad out
Fish on !!       

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
Re: Brookies on Thursday
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2010, 08:16 AM »
Going to try and get out Thursday for some Brookies if some of this snow gets out of the way Trout worms are my go to bait but any tips would be great Its nice to have warm weather up here in the hills I'm ready for the pack pole and the Quad out
im going to try webster lake tomorrow in central mass. time to do some trolling. weather is suppose to be gorgeous. good luck.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

big jim callahan

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2010, 08:36 AM »
Thanks and the same to you let us know how ya do
Fish on !!       

big jim callahan

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2010, 06:58 AM »
Well I tried my luck in the brooks to see if I could get into some brookies and had no luck the water was high and there was a bit to much snow along the banks need a bit more time for things to settle in I think
Fish on !!       

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2010, 10:44 AM »
BIG JIM hit webster lake on friday caught a 4LB salmon and my partner caught a 16 inch rainbow all trolling. going to try tomorrow again. keep you posted FISH ON!!!!! ;D ;D
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.