FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Garbage Weather - What are you doing during it?  (Read 2905 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Garbage Weather - What are you doing during it?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 03:56 PM »
Tried fishing this morning....yeah ....right! 25 mph NNW wind and just plain cold. 38 on May 12.

Went home and continued getting the boat ready to launch. Took the trash to the recycling facility. Put up some pickled perch. Watched last year's Yankee/Mets game ( Yanks won 12-5)

Had a beer with some cheese and crackers, put a ribeye on the Weber, steamed some broccoli and fried some taters.

Dinner with a Guiness Extra Stout.

I made do.

Rg
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2020, 07:30 PM »
Mounted my new depth finder to the boat today.

Pretty sweet little unit. Might test it out tomorrow.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

taxid

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2020, 07:35 PM »
I was short one T-fitting, but finally got the Rod Rack done.

Really cool the stuff you can build out of PVC!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 07:04 AM »
Moved my kayak to the garage, planning on doing some social isolating on the water soon. With the rain today, I will be finishing up giving it the once over... pontoons are on and the battery is hooked up. Everything electronically works, even the 360 light I made. A guy I know told me he received a ticket for not having a light coming off the water just passed dusk in a canoe, I never heard of such a thing? While at the Syracuse Sportsman Show and spoke to the USCG, so I made a 360 light. USCG was awesome and I hope that wouldn't be my last Outdoor Show... Stay safe all.
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2020, 07:11 AM »
Really cool the stuff you can build out of PVC!

PVC is great stuff, cheap, easy to work with and it doesn't rust. Every time I got back with the kayak, all the rods seem to wind up on my work benches. This rack will remedy that and much safer for my rods.
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2020, 02:16 PM »
Tying up bluegill harnesses

And experimenting with a new bluegill pattern.

Field testing to take place in the morning.....on the flies. Its a work in progress.

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.