FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Winni  (Read 1225 times)

jibbs

Winni
« on: Jun 17, 2007, 07:02 PM »
Knight rider and i went to winni this morning and had a blast. the fish were on fire around long island the the clumps of islands that surround whortleberry. we were sitting in about 10 to 12 feet of water and throwing spider grubs and wacky rigged senko's. we even nailed a few on a spinnerbait that was chartreuse in color with a single char willow blade. the weather was perfect, the fishing was perfect, and the weekend was perfect.
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

jgguppyboy2

Re: Winni
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2007, 08:13 PM »
very nice!  how fat were they?  Do they look like they have rebounded from the spawn yet?  In any cace sounds like you guys had a fun day!

~Stefan~
still waiting for the day I can say my longest fight is with a fish and not my wife!!! LOL

jibbs

Re: Winni
« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2007, 06:42 AM »
many of them were pushing 2 to 2 1/2 pounds. we also caught a decent largemouth. the bass look healthy, still fat, and strong. i was throwing a winni specials today and it absolutely destroyed them. the first bass broke me off at the boat as it surged for deeper water and the next bass broke the willow leaf right off.  knight rider hooked up to one that made his rod creak. . anyways, we had a blast and i can't wait to stay up there all summer
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.