FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: FLOUNDER  (Read 3731 times)

Roccus

Re: FLOUNDER
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2020, 11:57 AM »
Put the boat in a week ago, dumped 10 pots Saturday before it blew up.
It took about 10 minutes when I got back inside to get bored catching schoolies.

I want to go haddock fishing but the wind won't seem to quit, my company went to a new process for taking time off so no calling in sick ( or the morons think you have Chinese flu and make you stay home 2 weeks and get tested)

Sick and tired of this covid crap, been working all along, but feel like a prisoner..on the brightside, I've brewed enough beer to numb the pain... and then some..my oatmeal stout came out outstanding, I made a Imperial blonde ale that not only tastes outstanding, but it kicks like a mule with a ABV of 8%..

Hopefully things change soon and we can get out.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 04:03 PM »
I like your style buddy!! Keep me posted
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Roccus

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2020, 04:43 PM »
My mini brewery  I've got a Wit Bier in the clear fermenter, an Octoberfest larger in the temp controlled fermenter, that puppy won't see a bottle for 6 more weeks..then it gets 6 more in cold storage.

Roccus

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 04:45 PM »
In session boiling the wit bier

AquaAssassin

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2020, 05:04 PM »
Awesome!

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Roccus

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 05:39 PM »
Check out the head on the imperial blonde ale

AquaAssassin

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 02:22 AM »
Geez, another hobby I don’t have time for that I’m going to need to try  ;D

meatandmetal

• meatandmetal on IS
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 05:33 AM »
Put the boat in a week ago, dumped 10 pots Saturday before it blew up.
It took about 10 minutes when I got back inside to get bored catching schoolies.

I want to go haddock fishing but the wind won't seem to quit, my company went to a new process for taking time off so no calling in sick ( or the morons think you have Chinese flu and make you stay home 2 weeks and get tested)

Sick and tired of this covid crap, been working all along, but feel like a prisoner..on the brightside, I've brewed enough beer to numb the pain... and then some..my oatmeal stout came out outstanding, I made a Imperial blonde ale that not only tastes outstanding, but it kicks like a mule with a ABV of 8%..

Hopefully things change soon and we can get out.

Joe you need to retire and pursue your beer making passion. Oh yea and do more fishing.

Roccus

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 06:19 AM »
Joe you need to retire and pursue your beer making passion. Oh yea and do more fishing.

I'll tell ya, it gets more appealing every day,this getting up every morning, taking my own temperature,  recording it on a self evaluation. Sheet then handing it in to a nurse that again checks my temperature when I get into the building, is getting old, not to mention 9 hour with mask and gloves on... there's more, but this is my happy place..

meatandmetal

• meatandmetal on IS
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2020, 11:59 AM »
I'll tell ya, it gets more appealing every day,this getting up every morning, taking my own temperature,  recording it on a self evaluation. Sheet then handing it in to a nurse that again checks my temperature when I get into the building, is getting old, not to mention 9 hour with mask and gloves on... there's more, but this is my happy place..

Wow that sucks. Do the math for pulling the plug early you might like what you see. Looks like you have bought your retirement toys.

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 12:10 PM »
Sorry to hear all that, Joe.
You seem to be making the best of your off time though.
Looks like you're eating pretty good, too. ;)

Roccus

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2020, 11:26 AM »
There are lots of people worse off than me..
My" suffering" really is my own selfishness,   Nancy and I are healthy we have all the food we want, we don't rely on anybody, and I have a steady, good paying job,  an aggravating one, but its steady work, there are alot of people truly suffering but  I'm not one of them..(despite my whining like a spoiled child)
And my boat is in its slip and running well..if this wind lays down. I'll cast a   
Plug or two after work..looking  foreword to hauling my prospect strings Saturday,  hopefully I get enough bugs for a lobster roll or 3.

Knot there yet

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2020, 12:00 PM »
Been good 7 one short of limit

AquaAssassin

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2020, 01:46 PM »
Nice!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.