FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing has no boundries  (Read 2315 times)

Hard ice

Fishing has no boundries
« on: Sep 01, 2006, 08:18 PM »
qoted from Stoneycreek
Hey folks, I can't say enough about the weekend of Fishing has no boundries, . A great time, food, fishing, speakers, entertainment, prizes, etc etc. We had ton's of fish caught in both Gull lake and Sylvan. But guess we should have with the caliper of guides helping us......Perry Good, Walleye Dan, Hank the guide and so many more...... Had one angler brought in 7, countem seven Walleyes! another with 9lb northern and lots more. Had 110 anglers
with 60 boats and captain guides. Free bait supplied from S&W great chow friday night, breakfast Sat, lunches at Ernies, Bar Harbor, Zorbas all free. Big fish fry saturday night Live entertainment friday and saturday night, dancing. We made 110 special anglers see and do things they never get to do and now they have the memories... I had the iceman on my boat as 1st mate and he worked his ass off baiting hooks, taking fish off and never complain, God bless him and I thank you iceman

all told think i had more fun then he did  :wink:
with Stoney as the capt. of his boat to start them off..
he sure did a great job of thowing me the bait when i needed it..
all fish we caught were sunnies going from 4''-13''  we caught them in 10 fow right off the weed line with a few even in the weeds..
they were caught on night calwers

some of the pic's are hard to see but we hope you get the pic.

and a few around the fire..with Southern Comfort band playing a few tunes..

as the night went on and on it got harder to shot with the camara phone..

and that's all till next year..

hope Stoney wants me to be his first mate next year i sure had a blast ..
thanks Dude.. :tipup: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.