FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Another new sticker!!!!  (Read 3774 times)

rebelss

• Northern's for Supper!
Another new sticker!!!!
« on: Apr 26, 2012, 10:07 AM »
Now the "Invasive species" sticker.... a few more, and our boats will be looking like Kevin VanDam's sponsor rig... :cursing: They're already issuing warnings where I live. They are available (or supposed to be) wherever you get your state licenses, etc. For those of you that haven't read the regs on this, the top half can go anywhere on your boat where it is visible, or can be in plastic hanging on a lanyard; the bottom half needs to be on your winch post. Who in the h**l thinks this crap up??? I know some guys put their's on the inside of their livewell cover, I'm putting mine on the bottom of my hull for the invasive species to read.  ;D
"Time is here and gone"....The Doobies

Flintlocker

Re: Another new sticker!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2012, 04:43 PM »
Will this be required on out of state boats as well? 

DIRTBALL2

« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2012, 05:23 PM »
One has to wonder how our duly elected official's can keep coming up with new and unique idea's about how to waste hard-earned tax dollar's! :w00t: :cursing:DIRTBALL2 ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2012, 05:37 PM »
If I get a ticket out of this before I find one, my head is gonna explode. I can't even get my hands on one.

The DNR complains and belly aches about being under funded, but they have the money to print a million stupid stickers.

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 12:23 AM »
You can peel it now. That was an expensive boondoggle that lasted a whole month.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

AIS sticker no longer mandatory (Released May 4, 2012)

I hear they were gonna be about 400,000 stickers short of making all the boats legal so they had no choice but to dump the program. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

They did double all the fines for AIS violations and we will all be required to take a class before 2015. Make sure you read this.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.