FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Crappies  (Read 1771 times)

Spooled85

Crappies
« on: Dec 09, 2020, 12:09 PM »
The crappie are puting on the feed bags ! Got out with two buddies and did pretty good. All caught on tube jigs . Gotta love the cold water crappie !!

Spooled85

Re: Crappies
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2020, 12:12 PM »
Anyone having issues posting pictures ? I've tried several times and my pictures won't show up

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2020, 12:22 PM »
They work for me.
 Nice bucket.... :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2020, 08:02 PM »
Anyone having issues posting pictures ? I've tried several times and my pictures won't show up

I use Imgur.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2020, 09:25 AM »
I don't feel for the people that winterize their boats.  ;D When I had more time to fish I would look forward to that and when the lake people packed it up. Nice and quiet with many times the lakes all to myself. Also when people quit fishing to deer hunt.

Clear Lake was incredible up through December open water for monster bluegills some years. Some of the fastest panfish fishing I have ever had was in fall to late fall. And it looks like proof here.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Spooled85

« Reply #5 on: Dec 10, 2020, 11:38 AM »
nice pile guys! ill second the cold water bite.  they bite till you cant get to them.  I always feel for the poor people that winterize their boats. lol

I just drag n drop the pic into the post. no need for any photo server.  I sure don't mess with pics as much as I did when dig came out though.  years of stuff on photobucket strill. that deal was crock!  soured me on any others since.
ya I can't remember ever winterizing any of my boats. Drop and drain is good enough for me

Spooled85

« Reply #6 on: Dec 10, 2020, 11:41 AM »
Ya that was the second weekend in a row for a hot bite ! All big ones too only three back a few . Have even been catching some realy nice bass as well. Duck hunting has ve horrible this yr so might as well keep on the crappie unill we get a good push if birds

bigr

« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2020, 08:43 AM »
Crappie bite has been great at times on both sally and missy for shore fisherman. Most mornings skim ice has fishing limited but by evening most areas are opened enough to make a full cast. We might get a couple more days before the ice takes over and we'll have to wait for warmer or colder weather.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.