MFF US Midwest > Indiana

SILVER LAKE

(1/2) > >>

iceman10:
Silver lake channel was on fire tonight , caught 23 gills & 9 crappie right after work . Total fishin time was just under 2 hours , minnows & beemoths did the trick . Crappie were only 9 inchers gills were 8 to 8.5 inches ! Whish DNR would get the ramp put in.  FISH ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigbass101:
Nice job on the pan fish.  Any word on when they are going to start putting the ramp in?  I've been hearing about it for the last 3 years.

angolajones:
I heard that some residents were able to talk the DNR out of putting in a ramp.  They were concerned about boat traffic.  I heard it would have been a small ramp.  Anyway, that is what I heard.

Jonesy

Bigbass101:
Thanks AngolaJones.  I'm hoping that's not the case.  I've always wanted to bass fish that lake.  I'm sure they could put a speed limit or something on the lake to keep the traffic down.  Even if it only parks 6 vehicles, it will keep the tourneys away.  Oh well, there's plenty of other lakes in the area to tap for now. :)

nelsonk44215:
there is a small gravel ramp on the southern part of lake that is perfect for a small boat. Hardy and I got my 14 footer in just fine without any problems. Take S. Golden Lake Rd. to 150 W. and then take a right into the trailer park and stay to the right and just follow the gravel road back to the lake. There is only parking for a few trucks but we haven't seen anyone even parked out there at all yet.

nelson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version