FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Do any companies make 10' aluminum boats?  (Read 3537 times)

Ashnohgrimbatul

Do any companies make 10' aluminum boats?
« on: Mar 25, 2004, 01:17 AM »
I really want to buy a car topper this year, but am having a hell of time finding what i want.  I can't find any companies that make 10' boats (v-hull).  My friend has one (10') and I've seen a few cached on lakes, but I don't know where they originally came from.  Any help appreciated.

Nightcrawler

Re: Do any companies make 10' aluminum boats?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2004, 02:19 PM »
Hey Ash, I don't know of any v-hull 10 footers, but most companies including Lund make a 10' Jon boat, (Lund's is actually only 9' and change) good car topper, but flat bottomed. It's a good question though and I'll keep my eyes open for one!

fishing_person

« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2004, 10:11 PM »
Ash, there is also a hutterite colony near Warren, (I believe it's called Keystone Colony) that make flat bottom boats, similar to a Lund jon boat. I'm sure they could make you a 10' flat bottom or maybe even a v-hull.   it would probably be alot cheaper than a lund too.  they're coast gaurd certified aswell. 

Ashnohgrimbatul

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2004, 11:54 AM »
I'm not really a fan of the Jon boat design, maybe I'll look into the Keystone Colony.  Thanks guys.

rch

« Reply #4 on: Mar 31, 2004, 04:31 PM »
Ash, there is also a hutterite colony near Warren, (I believe it's called Keystone Colony) that make flat bottom boats, similar to a Lund jon boat. I'm sure they could make you a 10' flat bottom or maybe even a v-hull.   it would probably be alot cheaper than a lund too.  they're coast gaurd certified aswell. 
do you have any contact info or the name they make them under. It sounds like it might be the kind of boat that i am also looking for.

fishing_person

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2004, 08:37 AM »
Keystone Colony phone # 322-5089.  just ask them to connect you with the boat shop. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.