FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Is someone who has their own boat looking for a fishing buddy to share expenses?  (Read 1693 times)

BlueFlu

Hello everyone!
I am looking for someone who has a boat and is looking for a fishing partner to share expenses on fishing trips. I am 62 years old, a light weight at 135 lbs and love to saltwater fish. I have owned boats all my life and saltwater fished for about 18 years. I sold my last boat about 5 years ago because I couldn't find anyone to go fishing with especially on weekdays. I have fished out Rye Harbor and  later out of the State Park at Salisbury. I have spent up to 3 hours at times just waiting to get my boat out of the water at the ramp on weekends. Kind of takes the fun out of it. So I would fish weekdays. I may be on the wrong Forum to ask this question. If so if someone could tell me a better place to post this I would appreciate it.
Thank you,
BlueFlu

taxid

What state are you in? You might have better luck posting in a particular state.

Unfortunately I don't live anywhere near saltwater in Indiana.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

zwiggles

Welcome aboard blue flu, you may want to try over on the NH board:

https://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?board=34.0

Roccus

Hello everyone!
I am looking for someone who has a boat and is looking for a fishing partner to share expenses on fishing trips. I am 62 years old, a light weight at 135 lbs and love to saltwater fish. I have owned boats all my life and saltwater fished for about 18 years. I sold my last boat about 5 years ago because I couldn't find anyone to go fishing with especially on weekdays. I have fished out Rye Harbor and  later out of the State Park at Salisbury. I have spent up to 3 hours at times just waiting to get my boat out of the water at the ramp on weekends. Kind of takes the fun out of it. So I would fish weekdays. I may be on the wrong Forum to ask this question. If so if someone could tell me a better place to post this I would appreciate it.
Thank you,
BlueFlu

well, welcome o the site, I'm just a few years older than you  and have spent most of my life and all of my adult life fishing the Merrimack river, My boat is slip berthed in Newburyport, but I only fish week  nights,  I prefer fishing alone, but would be happy to take you out some night as long as you promise not to hook me in the head! ;D

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Lol Roccus.
Wicked Wec

deerhunter

im always lookin for someone. I have Fridays. don't like the weekends . to busy . I fish down the cape

lowaccord66

im always lookin for someone. I have Fridays. don't like the weekends . to busy . I fish down the cape

I should take a Friday off one day and visit Bill.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.