FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Eagle Fisheasy 2 portable  (Read 3289 times)

raleigh

Eagle Fisheasy 2 portable
« on: May 24, 2004, 10:14 PM »
 Just curious if any of you out there use this fish finder? I am Looking on the market for a fish finder. I like the Idea of being able to use it for ice fishing as well as open water. The price they had it marked at was 139.00 for the regular unit and 159.00 for the portable. Any feed back on this unit would be of great help. Thanks !!!

TJ

Re: Eagle Fisheasy 2 portable
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2004, 01:34 AM »
Did you buy one yet? There are a good entry level unit, but don't restrict yourself to this just because of price and the fact it is portable and can be used for ice fishing. All the other units can be rigged for ice by building a wood carrying case that fits inside a 5 gallon bucket, a case out of a cooler or buy one made for ice fishing. If you spend more money, you get better resilution and more features, after all these units can last a long time and if you break down the price per year, say an average of 10 years, thats not a lot of cash.

jrelaxin

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2005, 07:59 PM »
used a fishy last yr for open water....the beepin was pitched so that it drove me crazy so i got a fishyII same thing so now i got a garmin120....love the temp feature on all but disliked that singin eagle
Donut a day and I'm ready to play
 Dave

ginnz

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 04:23 AM »
you can turn that beepin' off cant ya?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.