FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2010...  (Read 34525 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2010...
« Reply #45 on: Jul 18, 2010, 08:27 PM »
Thank you Harrie.. Its a blast.. I Know you will have a great time at camp with that wonderful family of yours... Cant wait to see all of the pictures of the fish your wife catches...   ;D ;D   I mean you GUYS.... :D :D :D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

1fish@atime

« Reply #46 on: Jul 21, 2010, 08:51 PM »
I hope we can get together to try again for those lakers Dom. Was really a lot of fun tossing lures at those Bass though. You may get excited but that only shows the passion for the sport. I had a blast. Thanks!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #47 on: Jul 24, 2010, 06:14 PM »
Tyler cooked us a Crappy dinner tonight... It sure was good..... ;D ;D ;D   Click on video

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Issiah

« Reply #48 on: Jul 24, 2010, 06:31 PM »
LOL   Looks good!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #49 on: Jul 24, 2010, 07:41 PM »
Oh it was so good..  Last bag of ice fishing season.. I wish  Tyler had the passion of catching them as much as your nephew John does.. But Tyler sure likes cooking them and eating them...   All is good..  Love your journal........

1fish@atime

« Reply #50 on: Jul 24, 2010, 07:46 PM »
Very Yummy!!
He'll get there, after the girls and other distractions of youth are done.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #51 on: Jul 24, 2010, 07:49 PM »
Boy I sure hope so... ???

Issiah

« Reply #52 on: Jul 24, 2010, 08:02 PM »
  Love your journal........

Thanks Dom,   I've got a friend that is going to help me try to get some of them published...

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #53 on: Jul 24, 2010, 08:05 PM »
 I want to buy the first one.. As long as its autographed..... ;D

Issiah

« Reply #54 on: Jul 24, 2010, 08:10 PM »
She was thinking it would make a good newspaper column,  might be a pipe dream,, but dreams keep us goin...

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #55 on: Jul 24, 2010, 08:14 PM »
Tyler cooked us a Crappy dinner tonight... It sure was good..... ;D ;D ;D   Click on video

nice job with that. you can not beat  a fish fry  ;D 8)

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #56 on: Jul 25, 2010, 07:59 AM »
I'm with HT on the fish fry, However I love to do the cooking,Fileting not so much. LOL  Who know's Tyler may find a girl that like's fishing too.

As for our friend Issiah- His journal is some of the best reading on here and speak's for itself.

Issiah

« Reply #57 on: Jul 25, 2010, 10:06 AM »
Thanx Harrie!   Tyler might not be cut out for fishing, we're all different...  I found the trick to getting kids into fishing is making it fun for them, especially in the beginning. Don't worry about catching fish yourself, make it all about them.  Hoot and holler, everytime they land a small panfish, make a big deal outta every little accomplishment they achieve. 

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #58 on: Jul 25, 2010, 03:41 PM »
Yea, I know... He does like to go.. Maybe I got to get over the fact that every time I want to go (which is every day) he may not want to hang out with the old man...

Issiah

« Reply #59 on: Jul 25, 2010, 04:26 PM »
Dad's are only uncool for a short period of time 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.