FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Slipbob's 2005 Walleye Chronicles! (page 12 nice walleyes)  (Read 19259 times)

TroutFishingBear

Re: Slipbob's 2005 Walleye Chronicles! (Updated May 27th)
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2005, 12:19 PM »
Your walleye lake must kinda be like my walleye lake. Not really many trophies but enough 13-24" walleyes to keep everybody happy, plus the cleanest water= the tastiest fish ;) Slip, thought I'd tell ya I caught 3 walleyes yesterday before the storm hit on a 1/4 oz. gold cleo, the fish were on the flats. Where have you been finding the walleyes this time of year? Nice fish by the way :)

Bartman44

Re: Slipbob's 2005 Walleye Chronicles! (Updated May 27th)
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2005, 04:13 PM »
Nice SB. Was on the pond for a bit yesterday and got everything but walleye.  Also picked up piles of garbage left behind. Can't believe they can't bring their crap back up to the car. 

Trophy Hunter639

Awesome tasty treats Slipbob!!!! I'm dying to get out for some eyes! As for people leaving their trash down by the water it happens everywhere.I went out catfishing for a couple of hours last night and came home with a garbage bag FULL of other people's garbage :blink: :nono: Wonder what they thinks going to happen if people just throw there trash everywhere :cookoo:

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
I didn't see any actual tongue-touching there buddy! You gotta get up right close and personal before you catch TGF....he's crazy :cookoo: :sick:

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Mikepike

definately a nice group of walleyes there pal. That reminds me, i got to bust out a few fillets soon too  ;D

Just waiting for the backcountry laker trip

crappie66

• BOILER UP
Of all your pictures in the Slipbob Walleye Chronicles you always fail to include one thing, where is a picture of the the deadly lure???????

devil-man

Nice stringer, SB! I see you're still working on growing those gills.
I fish more than you, but I don't eat as much fish as you do.   ;D

Deposit

Once again you pulled through. Just one question (you may have been asked this before) With all the fish you eat that you catch aren't you worried about the new warning here in NY. As far as I know almost all NY lakes are on the list. Granted you proboly get more poison from our air, but you eat a lot of fish from these waters. I'm just curious on you feeling since you do eat most of your walleye

Robb

• Upstate NY
Nice one's!! Wish they got that FAT in the Sac :'(.
Robb

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Nice looking fishies!!  Do you eat walleye for breakfast, lunch and dinner??!!  :D  Not a bad diet at all!! ;D
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Hood

Nice eyes dude...usually have beer in your pics somewhere too, awesome  :)
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

crappie66

• BOILER UP
The alcohol in the beer kills off any poisons or toxins that may be present in the fish, besides isn't everything bad for us now days, we will all die eventually.

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
The alcohol in the beer kills off any poisons or toxins that may be present in the fish, besides isn't everything bad for us now days, we will all die eventually.

Exactly. We're all going to get cancer and die so why not eat a few highly-toxic fish while we're at it? :P :blink:

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
Well myself, I would rather die doing something I enjoy than laying up in a bed not being able to care for myself.  What is the point of living to be really old if you can't enjoy yourself.

TroutFishingBear

That first walleye in your last update is a very nice one. Good job.
I think slipbob always mentions his water is the cleanest around, so maybe it isn't on the toxic list thingy in new york?
I'm glad we only have a couple lakes with that problem in CO, and it is natural for the most part. I feel sorry for the pollution you guys have.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.