FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BassJunky..Feeding My Addiction..2006..(Pg.8 August 29th 30 pics)  (Read 15230 times)

fishinboy

• Team MI
nice pictures, man!  ;D those perch can be pretty aggressive sometimes; I caught one on a hot n tot last summer.
Ryan

Pikeguy

Looks like a good day for sure  ;)  I have to get out Bass fishing...it's killing me looking at your pics! :-\

MXFisher

• One more cast!
Way to go Junky looks like you have been getting your "fix" alot lately!!!

Fishing is not a pastime, it's a way of life.

Deposit

Great pics..keep'em comming

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Got  out with ChowderHead a couple days this weekend, on Friday we hit a local hole for a few hours before sunset casting for crappies. Much much success but Chowder did hook into this nice largemouth our UL equipment...gave him quite the battle

we were also treated to a great sunset

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Day two of our adventure was much more successful then day 1. ChowderHead and His Dad (ken) and I all headed out to Rice Lake for my first Walleye trip of the year...We decided to hit a few known haunting grounds then if all else failed we would go Crappie hunting again.

the day started off with a surprise quests appearance...Mudcat/catfish...this is 1 of the 3 small cats that we boated...still no walleye

we then started to get into some Bass of all sizes...and I mean all sizes...but still not Walleye

this is the bigger one of a pair that ChowderHead hooked into....funny stuff

The fishing was pretty decent all day and we if it was Bass season we would have had a pretty good day going, but the Eye's had been elusive.

So Now it was time to turn tail and start Crappie fishing

Ken started off the Meal right with this nice 12 inch crappie

we continued to move around the lake and were able to fill our live well with 19 Crappies altogether. The bite was not hot but we chased them around the lake and had success...still no walleye

We finished the day by heading into one of our favorite spots to chase crappie down a Bank. At this time we had 15 Crappies in the well and where hoping to add five more to make it 20.  This took longer then expected as the crappie fishing slowed down...we worked The bank and decided to call it a day once we reached the banks end....as mentioned previously we did pull 4 more crappie from the bank, and with the last cast of the day we also found our first walleye...........

6.4Lbs and 28 inches long...By far the largest Walleye I have ever caught. We actually thought it was a carp since we had been watching them splash along the banks all day...Once I had him up in the water and we realized it was an eye....the guys were running around the boat trying to get the net, that had not been needed yet that day......

here is the funny part...I caught him on a Crappie Tube....a BPS squirt tube...after hunting them all day with walleye lures in walley hot spots, I find one in a crappie hole with a crappie jig

Last Shot......Group Shot...with the Days Catch

jo-jos_jigs

Lools like an awesome day on the water! Awesome pics and great job on your personal best 'eye!
To err is human, to forgive is divine......... Neither of which is my policy

synergyboy10

• summer time flag
nie fish. i love to catch a bunch of calico  right about now.
hurry grab that rod.

www.teamthrillseeker.com

pondpro

nice walleye and crappies :thumbup_smilie:
Tommy G.

Fishingking

Awesome pics and fish as always :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

spoonfed

nice looking eyeball.  crapps & eyes some good eating there.mmmmm

nice job

definition of a great morning-  screaming drags ; fish on ; double header   TEAM MICH

Pikeguy

Nice Walleye!! Personal bests are always great. Lots of other good pics there too!  ;D

carpcatcher

Congrat's on the Great eye Junky. I hope you have many more to come ;)
         Jim
Love 2 fish

Deposit

Nice mess of fish (congrates on the large eye!!)

MXFisher

• One more cast!
Nice batch of fish looks like it's chow time now. Those pics are making me hungary!!!

Fresh fish still in the wrapper!!!!!

Fishing is not a pastime, it's a way of life.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.