FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kosciusko County  (Read 2614 times)

FishinDog

Kosciusko County
« on: May 07, 2004, 11:16 AM »
Anybody fishing Kosciusko county?  I haven't made it out for a couple of weeks and check in here to see what is happening, but haven't seen anything. I am hitting a couple lakes this weekend and will post what I find.

Tightlines,
FishinDog...

FishinDog

Re: Kosciusko County
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 04:09 PM »
Made it out on Saturday and caught enough crappie for a mess. Took until the afternoon sun warmed the water a bit, but they started to move up.  The weather is playing with the bass spawn some, but I did catch some very big males or empty females on the deep weed edges (the fins weren't marked up so I believe they were females the largest going 21" )
Hitting Pike tomorrow weather permitting.

Tightlines,
FishinDog...

FishinDog

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 06:47 PM »
A friend and I picked up six walleye ranging from 14-22 inches at Pike today. Fish came from 4-9 feet of water, expected them to be deeper...  Had a few crappie and bass mixed in to make for a very enjoyable day.

Tightlines,
FishinDog...

daffydone

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2004, 07:40 PM »
I went to a small pond today and caught around twenty some nice gills, they are still on there beds, I was wondering if any gills or crappies are spawning on the big lakes in K county, I will be fishing some of them this coming weekend. I will be taking a friend that has never fished this area before, so any information would be greatly appreciated.  ;D ;)

Powerworm

• There's One!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2004, 11:52 PM »
If you want to catch a ton, I mean a ton of 15" Largemouth go to Beaver Dam. Good luck catching anything bigger, but if you want a day of fighting fish on light tackle use Berkley worm or crankbaits. Put most back and this fishery will be Awesone in a couple years.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.