FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Food for thought (GET TOGETHER 3) PLEASE READ  (Read 6457 times)

grumpymoe

Re: Food for thought (GET TOGETHER 3) PLEASE READ
« Reply #30 on: Aug 03, 2006, 02:41 PM »
call off the wedding.....might as well now, rather than afew years down the road....Grump  ;D

scuba

« Reply #31 on: Aug 03, 2006, 04:19 PM »
So make sure you put an order in for walleye that weekend then Grump ;D Man you should have seen the crap Ac pulled out on the Red lastnight.
Let me put it this way for those of you who were not there.
Bare nipples, butt cracks, and potatos now terrify me ;D

Big Brother

« Reply #32 on: Aug 03, 2006, 05:46 PM »
Enjoyed the AC show last nite. Sure sucked having to leave around 9 tho. Stupid work :D

Wallywhacker

• Work is for days I'm not Fishin or Hunting!
« Reply #33 on: Aug 03, 2006, 05:51 PM »
I think i'll lurk on this one and see what turns out as i've no holidays left till my other priority(hunting season) ;D
But maybe?

grumpymoe

« Reply #34 on: Aug 03, 2006, 06:52 PM »
Do we need to make any kind of reservations with Lynchs for this gathering?....Miss Walleye/Reelmaster???...your thoughts...we need a backup generator for Ac's PALM TREE, as it appears that Chief and Lilchief are going to be stepping around a steeple darn...once we get some kind of count as to how many are going to be there, we can figure out something for bbq'ing......Grump....BTW....we should have some members that are on this site as well as Scuba's FishingLodge

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #35 on: Aug 03, 2006, 09:32 PM »
Depending on the wattage for the tree, I may have an inverter that will do the trick, for a while at least.  If those are LED lights, then it would probably run for a few days before the battery kicked out.

Derek

lilchief

« Reply #36 on: Aug 03, 2006, 10:22 PM »
can't we pick other weekend ppl cuz we both really wanna come....lilchief ;D ;D ;D
Matt

RC

« Reply #37 on: Aug 03, 2006, 10:49 PM »
I will have to try and make this get together,and I do have a generator. :D

Miss Walleye

« Reply #38 on: Aug 04, 2006, 09:46 AM »
Do we need to make any kind of reservations with Lynchs for this gathering?....Miss Walleye/Reelmaster???...your thoughts...

The next time we head up there we will talk with the guys, but it will be no problem.  There is a very nice group camping spot, nice and secluded from others, it will do the trick.  Reelmaster and I can put our names down for it nextime we are there.
Play hard at work: Work hard at play.

Fish on Jeff! Come here!

Reelmaster

« Reply #39 on: Aug 04, 2006, 11:33 AM »
By that time harvest should be just about done and I will be realdy to get out again. Later in the season like that would be better to have a shot at some nice eyes also. know many perch spots. Carp will be ever where. Should be able to do some cranking for pike and jiggin for drum and pollywogs (bullheads). Staying at the point is easy access to the lake also and surely we will get some calm time to get out perchin. This is a definite must do guys. The launch is paved and is very accessible for any size of boat. Not sure on price but I think it is roughly 12 bucks a night. They got modernized showers and washrooms bait and a few other nic nacs in the store. 
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good days work!!!

Ac

« Reply #40 on: Aug 04, 2006, 04:18 PM »
Miss Walleye...Thanks for offering to check about the camping. Sorry lilchief. Looks like Sept. 23 is the only weekend that is doable. Lots of people will be busy with derby at Selkirk on the 30th. The weekend after that is Thanksgiving. Weekend of the 16th is too early (23rd is probably too early). I sign for my days off on Thursday...I will take the weekend of the 23rd off.
SHUD UP !!!! Your scaring the fish.

chief

« Reply #41 on: Aug 04, 2006, 09:56 PM »
Well hope u have have a great time fishing and story telling of many kinds  I'm sure lol. But Iwon't be able to attend that weekend with newphew getting married in the city but  I WANT PIC'S especially if the infamous palm tree is there and light up a Even though I can't go Ac i can still send generater  for the tree LOL ........and plse some one catch some fish for me lol..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.............hope u all have a great time .......Graham

lilchief

« Reply #42 on: Aug 07, 2006, 10:40 PM »
well boyz since Chief and I can't make it out, we will have to have a get togther on ice shanty and i think it should be on the opening day of the iceshanty touney so we can really start with a bang!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) well good luck boyz and lynch's point and catch some for me and don't laugh to hard with all the funny stugg Ac will that ac is one CRAZY GUY!!!!!!!!!........lilchief ;D ;D ;D
Matt

Ac

« Reply #43 on: Aug 08, 2006, 09:34 PM »
Well...Since Cheif and Lilchief have been unable to attend this thread has lost some steam. If Sept 23 is the date is this good ??? Any other dates ??? I need to know by Thursday...Otherwise I'm going for the 23rd weekend as my days off. If the date changes after Thursday I may not be able to attend. Not a big deal....the more people out the better. Input folks...Input !!!!!!
SHUD UP !!!! Your scaring the fish.

grumpymoe

« Reply #44 on: Aug 08, 2006, 09:46 PM »
Ac....make your plans for the 23rd...will get more going after everyone catches up from this past long weekend....done deal....Grump  :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.