FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 4629 times)

Trophy Hunter639

Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #15 on: Apr 03, 2005, 10:26 AM »
Hey guys lets try and do it on a saturday in late may or early june would that suit you.Remamber cats like to bite in the evening so we should try to do it then. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yellowtail those huge cats bite all day and night I swear those beasts do nothing but eat :laugh:

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
« Reply #16 on: Apr 03, 2005, 03:20 PM »
Ya they do bite all day.My dad caught his master angler in morning :thumbup_smilie:.And guys we are going to have to plan it by the water level still we should have a great day when we go.!!TIGHTLINES!! ;D ;D ;D
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #17 on: Apr 03, 2005, 07:09 PM »
maybe 8pm - 8am?? ;D  we could get the night bite :laugh:

I've pulled one all-nighter already this year...I think one per year is enough  :o  Evening is fine, but I don't think I'd go all night...getting too old for that  ::)

Derek

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #18 on: Apr 03, 2005, 09:04 PM »
Thriller getting to old :o :o :o hey man we are the same age. Geez now I feel like I should be going to bed. ;) ;) ;)  Your right buddy. I am suffering today from staying up past 10:00. Now that is sad. ;D ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Fresh-Water Freak

« Reply #19 on: Apr 04, 2005, 12:02 PM »
I am only 11 but I would be out there in the middle of the night for cats before you could say "GOT ONE". :laugh: :laugh:
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Kyle

« Reply #20 on: Apr 04, 2005, 09:31 PM »
When i fish fpr them we usually go from about 7:00am-9:00pm...they bite ALL day.  Got my biggest at about 2:00 in the afternoon. ;D

Fresh-Water Freak

« Reply #21 on: Apr 05, 2005, 05:14 PM »
Great job.Welcome to the forum Fm great to have you here. ;D ;D

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #22 on: Apr 05, 2005, 10:04 PM »
Thriller getting to old :o :o :o hey man we are the same age. Geez now I feel like I should be going to bed. ;) ;) ;)  Your right buddy. I am suffering today from staying up past 10:00. Now that is sad. ;D ;D ;D

You're only as old as you feel, so I ought to be retired and fishing with Monophil  :D ;D ::)

Derek

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #23 on: Apr 06, 2005, 04:42 AM »
Man upon my retirement I willl turn into a pelican. Except during the winter I will stay north and live on the ice. ;D ;D ;D

tk10fire

• Hope thats not my boat
« Reply #24 on: Apr 07, 2005, 03:15 AM »
Man upon my retirement I willl turn into a pelican. Except during the winter I will stay north and live on the ice. ;D ;D ;D

Not under the ice? Could always use a really "Big Walleye"   :w00t:  and I would definately throw you back.  Not that your not a keeper just look a little tough.  :rotflol: :rotflol:
tk10fire

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #25 on: Apr 07, 2005, 04:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D That's  my undercover look ::) ::) ::) Lures the fish in. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Well let's see just another 30yrs for retirement. :'( :'( :'(

Fresh-Water Freak

« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2005, 12:59 PM »
I went to the forks just yesturday and the water levels have actually !!DROPPED!! :o :o.So that is a great sign that means if it keeps this up we should be able to get out there right after the opening date ;D ;D.By the way nice cat you got in that picture it looks like a real beauty. :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :clapping:

tk10fire

• Hope thats not my boat
« Reply #27 on: Apr 11, 2005, 11:49 PM »
Well I was looking at a Rhino today at "Fishin Hole", and we have a pail of tulibee that we caught the last time you and your dad where out at the Delta with us there Yellowtail so I think that after I get to wpg again I'll pick up at least 2 of those Rhinos and we will be ready. ;D ;D ;D
tk10fire

fly-in

« Reply #28 on: Apr 12, 2005, 04:19 PM »
I think I will have to be in on this, I'm thinking I want to go to the red and rat on opening day.

Fresh-Water Freak

« Reply #29 on: Apr 12, 2005, 07:50 PM »
Ya Tk just can't wait and one tip on line yes spider wire is a bit more $ but it is worth it for such good line.Fly-In you've been to the rat and the red great spot for fishing don't you think my dad and I had pretty good luck with with some pretty big cat's boy is that ever fun. ;D ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.