FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hello Nebraska  (Read 3828 times)

Fisher50

Hello Nebraska
« on: Apr 12, 2005, 10:07 AM »
I'm a Michigan guy, but my son is moving to Lincoln in late June.  His Girlfriend is going to Grad school there.  Son is moving also, to be with her, and find a job to start his career.  He completed his undergraduate degree this year.  Anyone have any insight on banks or insurance agencies near the college?  He will need both.   How about an employment agency that might be helpful in finding the job? 

Any Cornhusker types out there? 
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

treed942000

• Bailee and Sandee
Re: Hello Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2005, 11:14 AM »
Fisher50,

Don't know if you've seen this but here's a fairly good link to the City of Lincoln

http://www.lincoln.ne.gov/index.htm

As far as insurance, most of the big name agents are in the area.  Not sure what your looking for as far as banking.

Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

Fisher50

Re: Hello Nebraska
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2005, 09:19 PM »
Thanks, friend. That's a good start.   He's moving out there, without much more than a desire to be there.  Appreciate it.
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.