FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: MXFisher's fishing pics (Pounded the big pike!!!!Page 8 9/22)  (Read 17995 times)

FarginIcehole

Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates pictures
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 12:29 PM »
shrink wrapped cottages???

MXFisher

• One more cast!
Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates updated page 2
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 03:56 PM »
shrink wrapped cottages???

Oh yeah haven't you heard, after the owners saw how good it works on there boats for the winter they started doing there cottages like that!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fishing is not a pastime, it's a way of life.

MXFisher

• One more cast!
Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates pictures updated page 2
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 11:46 AM »
Fished the avon angler's tournament on Conesus Friday night. Here's a pic of the fish I brought to weigh in. They were 31" and 29" long total weight of 12.5 with a 6.5 and 6 pounder. One more fish would have been a big help. I was last of the people who weighed in but almost all others weighed 3 fish I only had a pair. I also fished solo, verus teams of two. I also caught 2 throw back pike and 1 walleye. The eye was border line so I tossed him back as well

More pics of the tournment and resluts can be found at:

http://www.avonanglers.com/past%20winners.htm

MXFisher

• One more cast!
Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates pictures
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 12:38 PM »
Hey those are some big pike.  Looks like you did pretty good if you caught those babies for a tournament. 

Hey slip, Thanks again for your walleye tips, I put them to good use Friday night and caught my first eye!!!  :thumbup_smilie:

devil-man

Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates pictures updated pg 2
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 03:08 PM »
Good job, MX! Very respectable pike there.
It looks like you could have used some shades for the pic...

;D

Fishingking

Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates pictures updated pg 2
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 03:26 PM »
Nice pike dude :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates pictures (updated pg 2)
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 08:02 AM »
Nice fish MX!
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Re: MXFisher and the computer illiterates pictures (updated pg 2)
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 02:00 PM »
nice esoxs

Fishing is life

MIRC!

MXFisher

• One more cast!
After last weekends success at Conesus catching my first eye, I couldn't wait to get back. Last night Oakorchardfishking and myself headed out in my boat for an evening of fishing. I was a fun night with a VERY mixed bag of fish coming in the boat. I got to the lake early, headed out and fished while waiting for oak to arrive. I managed one hammer handle pike and a large bullhead before he arrived. After he arrived we begin fishing for eyes. The daylight trolling produced a few blue gills and a bass. Now I think about it thats 4 species in the boat but were missing the most important one. We decide to stop and cast for a while thats when Oak got a nice slam and had a fight on his hand. He managed to boat a very nice pike on 6lb test  w/o a leader and a light weight rod. It was a fight for sure.

Oak and his pike:

After dark we went back to trolling and after trolling for a while, it was getting late so we trolled in the direction of the boat launch. All of a sudden BAM, I'm hooked in to a fish. It did take a minute to realize it was a fish, we thought it may have been weeds but the drag told a different story. Here a few pics of my 1ST ever keeper eye!!

(Mike your right I need some shades) 8)

Now we're pumped up, theres no way we can leave with out taking another pass though the same area. So we troll out and back in. As we get to just about the same spot BAM, I hook up with another one!!! This time we knew it was a fish right away. Here few pics of my 2ND keeper eye!!

We trolled around the area for a little while longer with no more luck but hey no complaints here. It was fun and good to fish with Oak. I had meet him once ice fishing but we only chatted for a little while that day. Yogi don't forget I owe you one. Thanks again.

Just a little extra proof that it really was 2 fish!!!

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
Nice pics and narrative MX!
It was definitely a good night for sure. (Although I was a little worried in the beginning when all we were catching was the bluegill and bass!)
It was a pleasure to fish with MXFISHER and Im looking forward to doing again! (We will definitely have to go next week and put on the pressure!)
I also want to state that for shallow trolling, I do not like the X-RAP lures. They may be better for a little deeper of water when trolling, but my problem was that I like to read my rod tip and with the severe action of these lures you cannot accomplish that! (not on light tackle anyways!)
However, I used it for casting and that is what the Pike nailed! (6lb. test and no leader and the Pike was hooked by the middle body hook too I believe!  ;D )
Also... alot of reports have been circulating that one particular color Rapala has been working good this year. For those of you that read alot, you know which color that is... Well, it produced for these walleye as well! (Bad news is, Rapala is discontinuing this lure as of next year!  :-\  Stock up on them!

Thanks alot for the good night out MX... I had a good time!  Glad that my spot produced for you... and dont forget to try the walleye cheeks too!
PEACE!

devil-man

Awesome! Save some for us you ba$tards!  ;D

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
Awesome! Save some for us you ba$tards!  ;D

No sweat man... there are plenty in that lake for sure!
When you heading out the D-man?

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
good job guys!  love the eyes!   (the fish, not your eyes MX!)  nice pike oak...
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Deposit

Wow nice pike and eyes guys...WTG

Pikeguy

Some really great fish there guys! WTG  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.