FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pikemaster789's 07 open water adventures pg 6 white everything 7/23  (Read 15974 times)

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
nice fish sound like a good start to the year

its been a great start. The weather hasnt really been cooperating but we have been getting them pretty good since ice out

nice fish looks like a great weekend

it sure was great. Any time there is a fish caught its great ;D

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Now that's the way to start your fishing season, great to see the  family out {including the dog}having fun and catching fish. 8)

Nice looking pike, brown trout, bass, crappie and dog fish. ;)

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Now that's the way to start your fishing season, great to see the  family out {including the dog}having fun and catching fish. 8)

Nice looking pike, brown trout, bass, crappie and dog fish. ;)

WW

thanks bud, Im trying to get everyone involved instead of just my dad and I. Some casting skills and baiting skills need to be worked on before I wil take them out to cast for fish instead of just still fishing

I will be headed out this weekend to the lake for some pannies, and pike. Ill also be going after some browns and bows because the restraunt that mom wants to go to for mothers day is very close to a secret productive trout stream. There happens to be a shopping area close to it too. That way we can go do our separate things for an hour ;) Pics will be taken.

Fishing is life

MIRC!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
This weekend was decently nice. Caught a couple of pike, a few bass, and a lot of gills and crappies.

dad got a nice smallmouth off of a dock in a new canal we were trying

I followed up with one slightly smaller from the same spot

the trips total! some sunfish, nice gills, crappie and a rockbass. Biggest crappie was 11.5"

will be out on lake st clair this weekend with hopefully some good results

fish were caught strictly on live bait. was using worms, daces, stickleback and chubs

Fishing is life

MIRC!

The Nymph

• Got Slime?
Wow, nice catch.   :clapping: :clapping: :flex:

Official First Lady of MIRC - That's why I roll with such a handsome mantourage.
"Honey, I got something!  You better get the net, it might be a rockbass!  Oh, nevermind, it's just the anchor."
I've never actually seen a rally monkey but, if I ever do, I hope he's playing a kazoo.

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Wow, nice catch.   :clapping: :clapping: :flex:

thanks, when is slime gonna take you out and put you on some fish?

Fishing is life

MIRC!

The Nymph

• Got Slime?
thanks, when is slime gonna take you out and put you on some fish?
We have been out, in fact, a couple of weekends ago, I caught a rockbass that would've given your tourney entry a run for it's money...he was quite the little guy.  Slime got a walleye on Saturday, we did a tourney for the fire dept. in Algonac, but I didn't catch anything but the trolling motor.  I fed a lot of fish though... ;D

Official First Lady of MIRC - That's why I roll with such a handsome mantourage.
"Honey, I got something!  You better get the net, it might be a rockbass!  Oh, nevermind, it's just the anchor."
I've never actually seen a rally monkey but, if I ever do, I hope he's playing a kazoo.

crappiekeith

my mom always caught the big bass.

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
We have been out, in fact, a couple of weekends ago, I caught a rockbass that would've given your tourney entry a run for it's money...he was quite the little guy.  Slime got a walleye on Saturday, we did a tourney for the fire dept. in Algonac, but I didn't catch anything but the trolling motor.  I fed a lot of fish though... ;D

haha sounds great. The rockbass never fails. Its good you keep feeding the walleyes, make sure there is some big ones in there for the summer tournament  ;). so lets see you caught a trolling motor and an anchor now?  :laugh:

Fishing is life

MIRC!

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
Good lookin smallies! :thumbup_smilie:
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Good lookin smallies! :thumbup_smilie:

thanks, they fight so well. Wish there was more of them in my lake. I saw one in there last year that had to be close to 23" and 10lbs. Just wouldnt hit though. Guess that is why he was so big.

Fishing is life

MIRC!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Great pictures PM,  being a MIRC apprentice to Flockshot has really paid off for you. ;)

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
yeah what roy said! lol.

seriously though..awsome fish dude.
team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
yeah what roy said! lol.

seriously though..awsome fish dude.

Great pictures PM,  being a MIRC apprentice to Flockshot has really paid off for you. ;)

haha I thinks its the mental state of being a shirt that makes you good ;)

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Bartman44

I keep missing your pics, nice fish again. That backwater looks good.

Bart

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.