FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pikemaster789's 07 open water adventures pg 6 white everything 7/23  (Read 15976 times)

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Re: Pikemaster789's 07 open water adventures pg 5 nice pike 7/4
« Reply #75 on: Jul 05, 2007, 03:18 PM »
That was a good week of fishing with a good variety of fish to angle for. :)
Man, that's a very colorful browntrout, I don't think I have ever seen one with that big of red spots on it.  Good looking pike and carp to. 8)

Good shot of you removing the hook from the pike, man you have to be carfull with those toothy guys, one slip and your cut.

I to like to use a firetiger huskyjerk, actually firetiger is a good color in general.

The snake shot is unique one. It has quite a mouthfull with that bullhead.

WW

I was quite shocked when I pulled that brown out too. I was like wow those are the biggest and brightest red spots I have ever seen on a brown. I caught a couple more that resembled that too.

Do you use spreaders on your pike when removing the hook? They work magic.

firetiger rules!

I dont even know if that snake got the bullhead down. I saw one earlier in the year with a bullhead and he was working on it fro 30 mins before he dissapeared. It didnt seem like he was making progress with those spines flailed out

Nice work PM!! Those trout have awesome colors but the best colors of all of them is you in the second picture...you might be redneck if you wear a cowboy hat with bermuda shorts!! :rotflol:
you wouldn't believe the looks you'd get here if you went and fly fished dressed like that!!

:rotflol: :rotflol:

thats not my normal attire. I only wear two hats that cowboy hat and a U of M baseball hat. I needed protectio from the sun so I went with the big hat. It was also 95 degrees so I brought my bathing suit incase I needed to take a dip to cool down. W.e I dont care ill start a new trend ;) Those are my waders too for trout fishing :P You guys dont have cowboy hats out west ;D

Fishing is life

MIRC!

mttrout

« Reply #76 on: Jul 05, 2007, 08:34 PM »
thats not my normal attire. I only wear two hats that cowboy hat and a U of M baseball hat. I needed protectio from the sun so I went with the big hat. It was also 95 degrees so I brought my bathing suit incase I needed to take a dip to cool down. W.e I dont care ill start a new trend ;) Those are my waders too for trout fishing :P You guys dont have cowboy hats out west ;D

I think it's a great look!!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #77 on: Jul 05, 2007, 11:43 PM »
I think it's a great look!!

lol d**n right :D

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Fishingking

Nice fish man

that brown is crazy with the distinct white on its Anal fin  never seen that much on the browns although they are supposed to have it .
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Nice fish man

that brown is crazy with the distinct white on its Anal fin  never seen that much on the browns although they are supposed to have it .

I know its usually the brookies with the white tipped fins. I have also caught browns out of there with blood red fins, almost like a perch

Fishing is life

MIRC!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Well time for an update. My friend and I went out to a local lake on Thursday and had limited luck but caught a lot of bass. I didn't take any pictures. Sunday my uncle, my dad, and I went out to lake st Clair. We got started and caught a quick white crappie which led into white bass, and white perch. We also picked up a few sheepsheads, gills, and LM. But the majority of everything was white :laugh:

Here is me with one of the sheepheads. Its had nice pearly color on it

the catch

It didn't upload all the way and cut off like a white bass and the biggest white perch. Ill try and upload the whole thing later

Fishing is life

MIRC!

mttrout

Nice pics. I like the sheepshead.....what happened to your snazzy shorts and stetson hat ??? :rotflol: :rotflol:

pondpro

nice fish how do the white perch taste?
Tommy G.

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Nice pics. I like the sheepshead.....what happened to your snazzy shorts and stetson hat ??? :rotflol: :rotflol:

we started at 7 in the morning and it was quite cold, so I had a long sleeve shirt on and no bathing suit. My stetson hat is up north at the cottage :laugh:

nice fish how do the white perch taste?

they tasted good. Panfish, whitebass, and white perch all seem to taste the same (good) the way we cook them. Ive never had a bad panfish. We just breadcrumb them, little season salt, and a little miss dash, and bake in the oven.

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.