FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: billybono+andrewteets fishing pics 06 pg 6 kings browns coho walleybangers  (Read 14597 times)

Fishingking

Nice Fishies taht Carp is pretty big and man is that water low or what :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

hookemandcookem

Those are some nice walleyes..Great job
HookemandCookem

punkinseedzeke

wheres the caliies billy? ;D ill be home in 2 weeks ill call ya then.....zeke

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
andy took taxidermist and his girlfreind out sunday. i went out with fishack and his son. you have to wait on my pics, i cant find the usb cable for my camera(thats why i havent posted a report yet fishack) but i got andy and taxidermists pics ill put up  they went 2 for 4 with a couple of nice coho

first fish of the day...60 foot down over 260 fow on a andybono tied green and white king killer fly and a orange dodger

here is the catch 2nd fish of the day was caught on the same rig a little shallower

ill have the other pics as soon as i find my cord

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

killitandgrillit

Nice Cohos! Thems good eats right there bro!
"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

billybono

Nice Cohos! Thems good eats right there bro!

out of lake ontario  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:  taxidermist wanted em. i kept a small king for the smoker, but i dont have high hopes

billybono

killitandgrillit

You cant eat the Cohos out of Ontario?? How come?
"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

billybono

people eat the kings and coho and trout...... there is a  eat none health advisory for all kings, and for coho over 25 inches.... i find they ALL taste like mud any time of the year

billybono

killitandgrillit

Is Ontario warmer than Lake Superior? Out of Superior, Cohos, smaller kings, splake, and steelhead are all excellent table fare...

GAMBELL

• 24 lb. 11 oz. laker
Billy,

How are you cooking your cohos? They taste way better than those kings.  Do you bleed out your fish and then ice them right after catching them?  If you cut the main artery in their gills and throw them right in the cooler, they taste awesome. 

Grimace

Superior is colder than Ontario and less polluted

billybono

gambell....i never have tryed a coho.....taxidermist is cooking some up for andy so ill see what he thinks. i just assumed they would be like every king , steelhead, or brown in the lake

killitandgrillit.... take a look at lake superiors fish consumption advisory....its ALOT different. of course lake o is the end of all the water in the great lakes. but even after cold winter, out of 50 degree water, they taste like mud, and the pike and eyes dont  ??? ??? ???

here is the pic of me and a small king i caught the same day with fishack and son.

got a steelhead also, but the pic didnt come out. we went 2 for 4 i think, and fishack made me take all the fish ons. it was a awesome day, and it was good to see some diferent techniques than what i have been doing. fishack jr is definatly future lake ontario charter captian material. thanks again guys  :bowdown: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:

that did get cleaned for the smoker...its brining as we speak in a recipe i got from WANNAKETCHUM

billybono

kappy

Billy the way those scales are all over that fish   looks like a coho to me
I have been wrong before many years ago LOL   I think they all taste like mud too
I do not believe scales come off on the kings like that I am probably wrong again
nice fish.. good pics also   so now  that I figured out how to post them I should have more soon..  what weight do you think that sheepshead was I caught ?
see yah

billybono

Billy the way those scales are all over that fish   looks like a coho to me
I have been wrong before many years ago LOL   I think they all taste like mud too
I do not believe scales come off on the kings like that I am probably wrong again
nice fish.. good pics also   so now  that I figured out how to post them I should have more soon..  what weight do you think that sheepshead was I caught ?
see yah

solid black mouth and gums.....it was a king

i couldent gess on that sheepshead....ive never wieghd one

that king went 4 and a half or five, i cant remember off the top of my head

billybono

billybono

a couple eyes caught yesterday...the pic is at night, but the fish were caught between 6 and 7 pm...be back soon for more. yeah thats a smallmouth......needed to try out somthing in my smoker

and the disgusting bowfin caught while northern fishing.  a 20 1/4 inch bowfin  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick

been pretty much washing lures on the big o for kings...the bite should get better very soon   8)

billybono

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.