FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: what is wrong with the world today?  (Read 3388 times)

Santo180

Re: what is wrong with the world today?
« Reply #15 on: Apr 18, 2011, 01:24 PM »
I just got told I couldn't raise a pig for a short amount of time in the town i live in because I would be raising it for consumption, unlike the multiple horses and llamas closer to town that are pets.... why can't a man raise his own food now a days? I could understand if I was trying to have mulitple pigs perhaps but I only want 1...what is wrong with this world....

I'd be upset if my neighbor started raising pig(s).  Pig farms are by far the smelliest.  The one on the outskirts of my town has been known as "stink farm" for generations.

SWAMPGOOSE

« Reply #16 on: Apr 18, 2011, 01:48 PM »
that is very untrue are pigs never smelled but we moved ours around the yard every day.  If they stand in there own crap everyday ya they do smell 2 or 3 pigs wont smell if you do it right. My turkeys use to bring so many wild turkeys into my yard
cream ale is good, rolling rock is great, but land shark is king

KingPerch

« Reply #17 on: Apr 18, 2011, 03:10 PM »
I'd be upset if my neighbor started raising pig(s).  Pig farms are by far the smelliest.  The one on the outskirts of my town has been known as "stink farm" for generations.
Us farmers call that " FRESH AIR "!! ;)--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Rebelfisher

• Hook'em and Cook'em!!
« Reply #18 on: Apr 18, 2011, 04:40 PM »
Us farmers call that " FRESH AIR "!! ;)--KP
:thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :clapping:
Well said Larry! some people may think im weird, but I love the smell of my uncles farm....cow manure and bales of hay...I wish they made it into an air freshner for my truck! no joke, either, Im serious!
    A Country Boy can Survive!

Rebelfisher

• Hook'em and Cook'em!!
« Reply #19 on: Apr 18, 2011, 04:41 PM »
Pigs are actually quite clean animals....I know a few folk who have them as pets, and INSIDE their home. just like a dog...
    A Country Boy can Survive!

KingPerch

« Reply #20 on: Apr 19, 2011, 07:11 AM »
:thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :clapping:
Well said Larry! some people may think im weird, but I love the smell of my uncles farm....cow manure and bales of hay...I wish they made it into an air freshner for my truck! no joke, either, Im serious!
When you find that air freshener Rebel...send a dozen of them to me!! ;) I think I'm gonna go down to the local farm and see if I can help clean the cow stalls today!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Man, I miss our old farm!! ;)--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.