FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big graph mount- which one?  (Read 6062 times)

swnoel

Re: Big graph mount- which one?
« Reply #30 on: Apr 05, 2021, 07:40 AM »
That bracket looks like a good one... another you get what you pay for purchase! I currently have a Scotty bracket that's pretty as they say flexible... ;-)  Something tells me you'll be very happy.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #31 on: Apr 05, 2021, 08:58 AM »
That bracket looks like a good one... another you get what you pay for purchase! I currently have a Scotty bracket that's pretty as they say flexible... ;-)  Something tells me you'll be very happy.

Yeah I like the set it and forget it style of that. I never need to adjust it, and if I ever take the graph off the boat I do it at the gimbal anyway. Anyway, hope it comes fairly quick, I need it this weekend!

swnoel

« Reply #32 on: Apr 05, 2021, 09:37 AM »
I thought for sure we'd be seeing a salmon or 2 posted this week... next weekend for sure?  ;)

Mac Attack

« Reply #33 on: Apr 05, 2021, 09:42 AM »
That’s a very good mount Geoff.
A buddy has one and he likes it a lot.
No slipping!!

Jethro

« Reply #34 on: Apr 05, 2021, 12:39 PM »
I thought for sure we'd be seeing a salmon or 2 posted this week... next weekend for sure?  ;)

I know, it's pathetic. I actually got the boat completely ready this past weekend so no excuses this weekend.

That’s a very good mount Geoff.
A buddy has one and he likes it a lot.
No slipping!!

Yeah I think it's a blessing in disguise I screwed up my RAM mount order. I like the looks of this one.

lowaccord66

« Reply #35 on: Apr 09, 2021, 03:52 PM »
Mac if I had issues I’d post and your Lund was 16’

Ya 16' is a proper size to get F'd on those water bodies.

filetandrelease

« Reply #36 on: Apr 09, 2021, 05:14 PM »
Ya 16' is a proper size to get F'd on those water bodies.
Watch it I was corrected it was 16.5 😃

Mac Attack

« Reply #37 on: Apr 09, 2021, 05:19 PM »

😉

Jethro

« Reply #38 on: Apr 12, 2021, 08:39 AM »

Ask any woman how much of a difference 6" makes

filetandrelease

« Reply #39 on: Apr 12, 2021, 09:43 AM »
Ask any woman how much of a difference 6" makes
[/quote)

LOL
Don’t think 6”s on a boat makes that much difference on a rough ride 😜

Jethro

« Reply #40 on: Apr 13, 2021, 07:54 AM »
This mount just came in yesterday, all excited to get it setup and installed but it's missing some of the hardware. I called the company and they told me to go to Fastenal because that is where they buy the bolts and washers. Gotta be honest, I know it's a trivial thing, buying a few stainless 3/8" bolts, but I may return this fu@#ing thing and blast these guys on Facebook about it. If it weren't $190 fu@#ing mount, or if they were willing to ship the bolts to me in some fashion like priority 3 day then I'd be fine. But now I need to take an hour of my week to go to the friggin' hardware store? Too bad, the mount looks amazing but that is bad for business.

@RussellMarineProducts... bad form, man!! Personally if it were my business I would overnight the correct hardware to someone.

Maybe I should just get over it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #41 on: Apr 13, 2021, 08:25 AM »
More fiber my friend.

8)

fishinjohn

« Reply #42 on: Apr 13, 2021, 09:38 AM »
This mount just came in yesterday, all excited to get it setup and installed but it's missing some of the hardware. I called the company and they told me to go to Fastenal because that is where they buy the bolts and washers. Gotta be honest, I know it's a trivial thing, buying a few stainless 3/8" bolts, but I may return this fu@#ing thing and blast these guys on Facebook about it. If it weren't $190 fu@#ing mount, or if they were willing to ship the bolts to me in some fashion like priority 3 day then I'd be fine. But now I need to take an hour of my week to go to the friggin' hardware store? Too bad, the mount looks amazing but that is bad for business.

@RussellMarineProducts... bad form, man!! Personally if it were my business I would overnight the correct hardware to someone.

Maybe I should just get over it.
My ram mount is scheduled to come In today..
Returning it is only going to cost you more down time with out graph the way you want.. and more frustration waiting on a new mount...
I think you'd prolly lose frustration and stress quicker if you went and bout the bolts... but by no means would I NOT chew their ass

Jethro

« Reply #43 on: Apr 13, 2021, 10:32 AM »
My ram mount is scheduled to come In today..
Returning it is only going to cost you more down time with out graph the way you want.. and more frustration waiting on a new mount...
I think you'd prolly lose frustration and stress quicker if you went and bout the bolts... but by no means would I NOT chew their ass

Yeah I am over it now. But yes, I gave the kid on the phone a piece of my mind when he said the bolts would take 7-10 days.
It should be awesome when I get it all installed and I'll forget about the hardware at some point.

fishinjohn

« Reply #44 on: Apr 13, 2021, 01:40 PM »
Jethro.  If it makes you feel any better...
This is what came in my box

ZERO hardware

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.