FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lets See Your Cat  (Read 11410 times)

bobberstop

• Retired MFF Mod
Lets See Your Cat
« on: Jun 30, 2004, 02:37 PM »

Heres my Buddy
Bobberstop

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com [url=http://www.myhuntingforum.com

slipbob

Re: Lets See Your Cat
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2004, 02:46 PM »
He's a handsome little devil!  I have 3 fine "Eastern House Panthers" that I enjoy.  Cats are great and they just love that fresh raw walleye.

slipbob

« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2004, 03:24 PM »
Ok I found some cat pics in one of my photobucket albums.  Here's Bonkers and Gary!  Bonkers is quite large and weighs out at 20lbs and is one of the biggest Eastern House Panthers you will find.  He's the one on the left.
[/img]

The little black cat is Bonkers Junior as he arrived after Bonkers.  Now I just call him Junior. 
[/img]

Here's Gary and Junior having a little spiff over some fresh walleye. They get a little impatient sometimes.
[/img]

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #3 on: Jul 01, 2004, 12:11 PM »
Ron, good topic!  OK, here's my furball cat.  Her name is Clover but I call her a wide variety of names depending on what mood I'm in.  She recently passed pieces of my missing ear plugs that I used to use to sleep when things were noisy.  Wondered where they went.  I had them sitting in the bathroom medicine cabinet.  I must have left the door ajar and that darn cat got up there and took 'em!  I used to keep them on my night stand, but they kept disappearing until I discovered that our precious kitty was a thief!

Here she is trying to get affection:

Didn't get affection yet, so she's trying harder:

Here she is feeling guilty after I found pieces of my ear plugs in her waste:

fozsey

« Reply #4 on: Jul 01, 2004, 02:31 PM »
As Alf would say...."The only good cat is a Stir Fried CAT"... ;D

Relax fellas..I am just kidding. I will post mine when I find a pic of him... ;D

Cider

« Reply #5 on: Jul 01, 2004, 09:52 PM »

Cats!?!  Hmmpf!  ::)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2004, 07:30 AM »
Hey Mike, now you're trying to hijack this thread!

slipbob

« Reply #7 on: Jul 02, 2004, 01:52 PM »
Yeah it's always a challenge when you try to put on new line and the cats are around.  Spooling your reel is a job.  I hate it when I almost have completed my back to back uniknot and then all of a sudden kitty makes a run with one end of the line and completely undoes my uni's.  Then you have to rerun the line through the guides and start all over.  Bad kitty!!  Just in case Cider doesn't know it, Cats are smarter than Dogs.   ;D

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #8 on: Jul 02, 2004, 05:10 PM »
Cats ARE smarter than dogs.  You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.   :)

bobberstop

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #9 on: Jul 02, 2004, 06:15 PM »
Cider that has to be the ugliest cat ive ever seen. I would be ashamed to let people know I have such an ugly cat. I guess the old saying is true ugly is only skin deep.  At least its smart enough to hide its face.  LOL
Bobberstop

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com [url=http://www.myhuntingforum.com

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #10 on: Jul 02, 2004, 09:12 PM »
Yeah it's always a challenge when you try to put on new line and the cats are around.  Spooling your reel is a job.  I hate it when I almost have completed my back to back uniknot and then all of a sudden kitty makes a run with one end of the line and completely undoes my uni's.  Then you have to rerun the line through the guides and start all over.  Bad kitty!!

I can relate!  That is so funny!  One day I tied up a fly leader and was missing about 3' of tippet material.  Looked everywhere, even the cat.  A few days later I see the cat roaming around the house with about a foot of tippet material stickin' outta here rear!  I'm like, omagosh!  I gently grabbed her and slowly pulled it out.  I'm lucky that it stayed straight!

My parents old cat used to eat tinsil off the Xmas tree and pass it...yuk.

Otter

• Retired MFF Mod
  • The river is mine
« Reply #11 on: Jul 05, 2004, 08:53 PM »
LOL!  OMG!

Remember "Kitty," she'd ingest a large amount of Xmas tree tinsel every year and inevitably have silver streamers flowing from her anus!  ROFL!!! 

TINSEL BUTT!!! 

Otter

• Retired MFF Mod
  • The river is mine
« Reply #12 on: Jul 05, 2004, 09:01 PM »
I call FB's cat cowcat or cowie.  She really seems to like me, every time I come over she would jump up on the "petting chair" and then she'd retreat when Fat Boy approached to pay omage to the cowcat.  She's a cool cat nonetheless...

slipbob

« Reply #13 on: Jul 07, 2004, 04:09 PM »
Cats ARE smarter than dogs.  You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.   :)

That's a prime example of the higher intelligence that cats posess.  Heck they are even smarter than us humans.  The attitude of the cat is "Why am I going to do all that when some dumb dog or person will do it?"  I'll just lay here and watch them do everything and get my butt up when I feel like it.

I call FB's cat cowcat or cowie.  She really seems to like me, every time I come over she would jump up on the "petting chair" and then she'd retreat when Fat Boy approached to pay omage to the cowcat.  She's a cool cat nonetheless...

Yeah what is the "petting chair" all about?  My biggest cat Bonkers has a "brushing chair" in the kitchen.  That's the chair he hops onto when he sees me with the brush or the he just wants to get petted.  That's funny,  I guess many cats are kind of the same.  They have a preferred locale for certain activities.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #14 on: Jul 07, 2004, 04:56 PM »
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.