FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Mountain Mama's Debut  (Read 6221 times)

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
Re: Mountain Mama's Debut
« Reply #15 on: Oct 20, 2004, 09:21 AM »
Glad to hear you're OK, Mountain Mama!  Guess Moe is going to be fighting for the right to drive his green truck until you get that Tracker replaced.  BTW, that vehicle really held together well during the rollover, it must be built pretty solid.  Keep on truckin'!

grumpymoe

« Reply #16 on: Oct 20, 2004, 09:43 AM »
You're right Monophil....it stood up pretty well....but that's the end of it....Total loss as of yesterday afternoon...insurance estimated in excess of $20,000.00 damage!!!...sent to the recylcing yard in Asia.... ;D ;D...Grump

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #17 on: Oct 20, 2004, 02:12 PM »
Ouch! :o  Now the real problem becomes the difference between the insurance co. evaluation and the cost of replacing the vehicle from the dealer.  (I've been through that twice, and each time I was a bit poorer in the end).  Hope the bite's not too big!  Last time we upgraded my wife's car to a Honda Civic, and have been really pleased with it, even though people seem to like running into it (3, yes, 3 rear bumpers, one front one (her fault) and a front fender (not her fault)).  And the car just keeps on ticking.  I'm just glad the cars now-a-days are built safer.  But black ice is still a unseen killer on the roads.

Cider

« Reply #18 on: Oct 21, 2004, 04:53 PM »
Hey Grump....  Been away for a few days with very limited time to check in on the various websites.  Work suddenly got very busy and it looks like I have to do my surfing in the evenings from home now.

Was quite surprised to hear about Nancy's "ice-capades".  Glad she didn't suffer any serious injury.  You can always get a new car.  Just hope your insurance company is kind to you.

Now go to bed Mountain Mama and rest up so you can hit the hardwater for some trophy northerns and fat lakers this season.  Just leave the driving to Grump...

P.S. - Welcome aboard Mountain Mama!!

Mike

fozsey

« Reply #19 on: Oct 22, 2004, 06:05 AM »
Nice to hear that everything is ok Moe and Mrs. Moe. My body hasn't fully recovered from a near death collosion 2 years ago. The human body wasn't designed for such things. Sorry to hear about your bad luck and I am glad you are ok Mrs. G. Grumpy, I know you will take care of her.

Brian

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.